The Moppet Family pics

Vibs

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Vibs what type of ink or pencil do you use?
ACtually I just use a normal 2B pencil. And then I just sharpen it a bit in photoshop... :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had teh weirdest feeling just now that someone was about to post something in this thread...weird that no one has...I could have sworn it had something to do with Aunt Dan-Dan....curious...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"... Like the thumb I chewed off in prison..." LOL!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
"... Like the thumb I chewed off in prison..." LOL!!!
I do beg your pardon? Are we all having premonitions?

Bea:zany:{Snigger....I'll explain sometime....}regard

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beau<never mind I'll do it>regard

OK, Beau and I were talking on MSN about how no one had done a pic of Aunt DanDan. So I suggested doing one on Microsoft Paint. Which I did. I then sent the finished pic to Beau, who said it was ace. He then said that he'd put it on his Photobucket thingameewhatsit, cos I didnt have one. He then gave me the address and posted it in his first post about DanDan. Then, I said- before I'd read it- oh, can I post it, and say it's under your name. So he hit "edit" and faffed about with that. However, fairly unfortunately, Vic say it before the rest of the universe. But, as DanDan would say herself "life is fun if you swallow your eraser." So, ladies and gentlemen, this is Aunt DanDan in an ultra-fun, well mediocrely fun, paint by numbers thingie.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y218/Beauregard97/?action=view&current=34a9ffb5.bmp

Fabulous, as I would say. Enjoy!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I can’t believe you have forgotten about your Fairy Godmother........the whole reason the Twins are Here!!! Gosh I’m gone just a little bit and I am forgotten about........

*sulks over in the corner*