1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Moppet Family pics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Erine81981, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Thank you, thank you so much! Right now I'm a bit down again because of that with my parents. Just got a mail from my mum who is living at her sister's place (Sounds really movie-ish!) and while reading the mail, I realized that this is actually reality. My parents are having a divorce. But your coments make me feel better. So thank you so much again! And right at the moment I'm more or less hiding in my room, so I'll have plenty of time to draw and draw and draw... ;) I know I shouldn't hide but... I just need to think about something else and get away from the sadness. I hope I'm not being too depressing... If I am, then I'm sorry! okay, I'll go draw... :)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*cough*

*cough*

*points at self*

Of course, I had nothing to do with that....*cough*
  3. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Right. Beau did NOT tell me to draw strawberries because he knew Dan would be SOOO happy if I did that.

He did say "I am an orange panda and I'm gonna be sick because I just ate 400 codfish in a row* though.
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Hehe, Dan and his strawberries. Wait- that's me!! :) We should have a strawberry smilie!! God, I'm so creative. Give me a strawberry, a camera, a milkshake and a talking brick. We'll report back to HQ in exactly 23 hours 59 minutes. This post will self-destruct in 7 seconds.

ps. Thanks Beau, for the hinted addition of the strawberries

KA-BOOM
  5. Vibs

Vibs New Member

This post will not self-destruct in 7 seconds.
    ... Only in case it will.

!??! Don't ask me I didn't type that! - OKay so I did type that... ehm...