"The Moppet Family..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hmmm. *cough*

Narrator: As DanDan drove along in her giant hollowed-out lemon, singing the score of Lion King, she slowly realised she had run out of random things to say and do.

Meanwhile, in Newcastle, England, a curly-haired teenager rubbed his lobes and tried to think of random things for his blue friend to say and do.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What? Vibs what did you do?!? Now Mrs. Jones is gonna kill me!

Mrs. Jones: Grrr. *bites Jack's other leg* OW!!!

Vibs

Reaction score
... Arw woof warf... um...

Viq: Okay okay I'll turn you back into your good old self.

... Thank you. Now where was I? Oh yes. At the office...

Viq: *is still holding on to father's leg* Mmmmmm this leg's getting better and better!!

... and back home, wow it's really annoying when the twins aren't at the same place...

Vibs: ... Jack stop fooling around with the puppy and tell me what you think of my new dress!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What? Oh sure, I'll tell you what I think of your dress if you find Dan-Dan for me and turn Mrs. Jones back to normal. *smiles at Vibs*

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs: okay sure - I'll do that when you've told me what you think of my new dress... *smiles at jack*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fine...I think that new dress is positively divine Vibsy thing.

Now, bring me Dan-Dan!

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs: Thanks Jack... *smiles*

... Oh yes, right. DanDan ...um... sorry can't find him.

... at the office...

Viq: Mmmm, I'll never let go.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Get off! Get off! What is this, "Bring a baby to work and let him hang on your leg all morning day..." I must have missed the memo...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*the door flies open and a farmiliar aunt walks in*

Sorry to disturb you at work. But I have urgent news. After leaving my moose hypnotist, I went to my iguana hypnotist- and he said he'd never seen me this depressed since they cancelled Frasier. So anyway, he said that I need something and I have decided... I am going to buy a pet!! So you there *gestures to Viq* let go of your father's leg and come with me to the pet shop where I will choose my new animal companion.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You don't think I am going to let Viq accompany you!!! Viq, you stay here. I'll go with Dan-Dan and keep things under control...I dare only to dread what he may have thought up this time...*rings mingo to come look after Viq*

Status
Not open for further replies.