Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
The End of

The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

actually scratch that

the whole thing!!!
That always makes me get choked up...
I remember seeing the premier of that and was waiting desperate to see Kermit. When the rest of the gang read the letters from kids and Robin reads "We will miss you, Jim Henson" I sobbed my heart out. I still can't watch it properly. I am glad to know that I'm not the only one!

rowlftdog

Reaction score
i don't remember it that well...but right after jim henson died, all the muppets except kermit were backstage of the muppet show theater, and they broke into a song...something about it takes one, then two, then four, etc.

it this the "saying goodbye" everyone is talking about?

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
MCC-where Kermit and the bookkeepers are going home for christmas and the camera pans past the bunny, wrapped in newspaper and shivering in the cold ***tear up every time :cry:
MFC-Jim Henson moment at the end and where all the muppets sing the 'everyone of us' BTW, what is the name of that song?
JD&M-when John sings the 'everyone of us' song
On the last 2 I think it hits me that these 2 people are gone and what a poorer place the world is without them.
MFS-when they show Gonzo's picture and he is all alone

milady

Super Scooter

Reaction score
rowlftdog said:
i don't remember it that well...but right after jim henson died, all the muppets except kermit were backstage of the muppet show theater, and they broke into a song...something about it takes one, then two, then four, etc.

it this the "saying goodbye" everyone is talking about?
Actually, saying goodbye is from The Muppets Take Manhattan.

The song you're referring to is "Just One Person" (I think that's the right title). The Muppets sang it on The Muppets Remember Jim Henson.

Reaction score
I have to agree and say:

"saying goodbye" always got me choked up.
but it was such a cute movie :smile: I love that movie.

and "rainbow connection" at the end of the muppet movie
is also a bit emotional.

Morton

Reaction score
my most tear jerking moment was in the muppets take manhatten and kermit sang a song about saying goodbye

TimeMachine

Reaction score
"Saying Goodbye" always gets me, as well as the "I'm Going to Go Back There" scene from The Muppet Movie, and Kermit's scene that immediately follows.

The Muupets Celebrate Jim Henson leaves rivers flowing down my cheeks.

And in Fraggle Rock, there are quite a few, but the song "Petals of the Rose" and the scene in "Marooned" where Red asks "What do you think it's like to die?" both really get me choked up.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Just thought of another one for me it is FTB the whole movie is really toching the thought of Big bird leaving SS for ever is preety sad, but now a days i think if he left no one would even notice.

zeekeroo

Reaction score
saying good bye from manhatten
every time i see it or hear it or think i cry my eyes out and i'm even crying now as i think of it:cry: