The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Well as Gonzo pointed out to Rizzo....Muppets do have a hand up their .....BACK! LOL!!! I love the extra footage on MTI.
Robin: Hey, I think I know where I've seen this Henson guy!
Gonzo: Where?
Robin: ...down there...
Gonzo: Hey! And look, when we move, they move! Try it!
Fozzie: Hey, lets stop looking at them even, it's TOO weird!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by DarthGonzo

Robin: Hey, I think I know where I've seen this Henson guy!
Gonzo: Where?
Robin: ...down there...
Gonzo: Hey! And look, when we move, they move! Try it!
Fozzie: Hey, lets stop looking at them even, it's TOO weird!
LOL! And they all moved while looking at the Muppeteers! It was too great!

Smig

Reaction score
That Teddy Ruxpin song.. now that's a REAL tear-jerker...

Oh, the pain.. the pain..:stick_out_tongue:

Smig

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
That Teddy Ruxpin song.. now that's a REAL tear-jerker...

Oh, the pain.. the pain..:stick_out_tongue:

Smig
LOL! Relax! Want I should send you my Teddy Ruxbin tape? That'll sooth you :wink:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Two good ones.

1) I love the Miss Piggy Solo song "Happiness" (I think...Bad, bad of me) where she's singing in the pool from "The Great Muppet Caper".

2) And the "Why couldn't we ride" song where all the muppets ride bikes, awesome!!!
I remember when I was younger watching a behind the scenes, I was really impressed!!

manoftheSTREET

Reaction score
My moments...

The letter readings from MCJH

Kermit's Ghost Town Speech from TMM (The lines that gets to me: "If you don't agree with it, well, then...Go ahead and kill me." They would NEVER do that in a Muppet product nowadays)

"One Little Star" from "Follow That Bird"

The whole of MTM (because, despite there being no Twin Towers sightings, it was still our Muppets in New York City, before the horrors that the 90s and beyond would lay unto the Muppets and New York City)

Finally, this is a happy moment, but it makes me misty nevertheless...My chance encounter with Jim Henson at Walt Disney World. He did the voice of Kermit The Frog for me, and agreed to be in a picture with me and my brother. To think that I met a creative spirit who influences me to this day is truly emotional...even more so considering he's been gone for 12 years now.

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff

electricmayhem

Reaction score
You MET Jim Henson?? You're so lucky! I've just realized that another tear jerking moment for me is knowing that I won't get to meet him:frown: My eyes are damp right now as I think about that.

Natalie

Reaction score
Maybe my most tear-jerking moment is when Kermit gets hit by the taxi in TMTM. Sooo sad, even though i know he'll be fine later, it still gets me sometimes. But yeah, watching Jim Henson's family members and friends reading stuff about him is sad too.

And now that I'm on it, I was just listening to Bert singing "I Wish I Had a Friend to Play with Me", that was sad!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ngirl23

And now that I'm on it, I was just listening to Bert singing "I Wish I Had a Friend to Play with Me", that was sad!
That's one of my fav. Bert and Ernie moments :smile: