The Most Unfriendly Forum

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What do you think is the most unfriendly forum?

I personally believe that would go to the ToonZone forums. The people there are very sarcastic, very argumentative, always ready to make a crack you for anything. Plus, they won't let me log on now.

Other than that, just about every other forum I've been to has been pretty friendly...especially this one.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Go to Superherohype.com under the superhero movies boards and venture an opinion. Trust me, you will NOT leave with your head intact.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
KRUSTYLU STUDIOS!!!that is a bad forum,when they say u must be 13 or older there not lying.

P

Philip Kippel

I agree with D'Snowth on the ToonZone forums.

The forums at TV Tome are also filled with mean and stupid people as well...and the bad users at TV Tome hardly get banned. I guess TV Tome's webmasters never read their boards.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
I agree with D'Snowth on the ToonZone forums.

The forums at TV Tome are also filled with mean and stupid people as well...and the bad users at TV Tome hardly get banned. I guess TV Tome's webmasters never read their boards.
I rarely visit the forums on my guides at TV Tome either. With me, at TV Tome, it's like I start a thread, and then NO ONE bothers to read it. Right now, I'm active in the forum to the Whose Line Is It Anyway guide.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Most unfriendly? Gotta be this one. That admin's a total witch.

Seriously, all the forums I go to are pretty friendly. There are some unfriendly people, but on the whole, 's'okay.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
IMDB.com can be unfriendly. A lot of those people are funny when they make dumb posts.

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Erm...Yeah....Posted on animejump, for a very little while, and some people there were rather mean. One guy on there I had thought was rather cool had a major freak-out over something minor one day and was immediately banned. Certainly not blaming the mods; I was just surprised by the POSTER'S reaction to something pretty SMALL. People gotta take things less seriously, sometimes. Once I started being kind of mean to other posters on that forum as well, I fugured it was time to quit. Another forum I read sometimes but don't belong to is for a webcomic I'm reading, and the reason I don't belong to the forum is that there are some NASTY people on there. Nice people, too, who just like having fun, but plenty of people who'll just attack someone else for the weirdest reasons, and RIP THEM TO SHREDS! I mean, I can understand getting annoyed w/somebody, but these people react with a RAGE that is completely unnecessary. And then it ends up w/these flame wars that pull in other people, too, until it's just ridiculous and infuriating and I get to the point where I just lose all faith in people. (And then I come here, and faith is restored! :big_grin: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
I havn't been to many forums, but much as I hte to say it, I'd have to say that TP is the worset and nastiest I've ever met.