the most unfunniest moment in muppet history

spiderman

Reaction score
we've done the most tearjearking moments..i wanna know what the unfunniest moment in muppet history was.

for me, it was when oscar the grouch got mad at big bird.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pay no attention to him, please. He's become the next Murgatoad.

Anyway, I thought that Bay of Pigs watch and Pigs in Space the next Generation were completely unfunny and disappointing!

spiderman

Reaction score
how many "Dr.Tooths's" are there

just because you spell Dr. Tooth "Drtooth" doesn't make you any more special than the guy who beat you to it and put "Dr. Tooth"

do you feel robbed that you wer to slow to grab the real "Dr. Tooth" name?

i've come across like 6 Dr. Tooth's in one form or another, and i gotta say, at least try to be original

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, Spidey, for someone who thinks Sesame Street is a baby show, you sure are acting like a baby! Straiten up and fly right. Keep comments to yourself. I was playfully ribbing before. Murgatoad is another member who came here and started complaining about everything.

As for original, a lot of people here with the same character. I saw a bunch of other people named Gonzo. Dr. Tooth isn't even his real name, it's Dr. Teeth. I changed it slightly so people will know the difference.

Calm down, and stop harrassing me!:mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's been fixed. I usually proof read this sort of thing. All I'm saying is just don't shoot anyone down, okay?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Spiderman

Your email is not published here so I have to send you this on the forum. You have been stirring up a lot of trouble since you arrived here. We welcome new members and know it takes some time to settle in, but you are starting to cross the line so early in your membership. I must warn you that name-calling harassment and mean-spirited attacks will not be tolerated. I hope you understand and can put this behind you.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes! I have to ask him to put this behind us. I'm sorry if It had to come to this, but we never should say things like that to our faces. I mean, it's fine to bad mouth people behind their backs, but to their face? You need some restraint. I lost a bit of it myself, and for that I am sorry! Let's forget this ugly mess ever happened, and we can carry on.

radionate

Reaction score
Remind me never to turn my back on you! :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't mean I say stuff behind my back, I mean it's better to say something behind someone's back than to go out and tell them!