The Muppet CD-ROM: Muppets Inside

tha_nutter

Reaction score
Does anyone own The Muppet CD-ROM: Muppets Inside and are willing to sell it? If not is there anyway in which i can aquire it. I live in Australia and it would be preferred if someone contacted me from Australia. But if anyone else has it from out side AUS it would be really, i mean really appreciated if you could get in contact with me!!!

Thank you!!!
Davie

:halo: He's the muppet that resembles me the most. What's yours?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I live in Australia and I have it. But I don't think I could part with it but i could make a copy of it for you. Just give me a list of what you are willing to trade, and we will figure it out. :smile:

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
i need one two

Hello

I really need this game, could you burn one for me wht are you looking to trade for? I could do an even burn of the cd PC Muppet Calendar.

Email me on your thoughts

Dj Lew

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I already have The Muppets Calender, but I have a list of things I am willing to trade for :
* A Very Merry Muppets Christmas Movie (DVD, if possible), * Muppet phone covers, * Muppet Puppets, * Miss Piggy items, * The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppet Christmas Carol, or Muppet Treasure Island on DVD.

If u dont have any of these items send me a list of whatelse you are willing to trade.

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
hmmmm

give me a couple of days I might be able to track down one of those dvd's, I suspect u only want dvd's? Wht about Muppets From Space? I might be able to get the Muppet movie or Muppet treasure Island...wht about figures, I could get a red Floyd or a Miss Piggy.

Dj lew

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
Wht about any of these

Wht about a burn copy of one of the dvd's that you are asking for? Or I also have alot of the Muppet CD's that I could burn. I have the Muppet Movie Soundtrack, The Muppets 25th Anniversary album, Kermit Unpigged, mixed muppet show( album 1 and 2) Labyrinth soundtrack and THe dark crystal.

email me if you are intrested in any of these

Dj lew

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I am actually lookin for original SEALED copies of the DVD's, but if u have any copies of the muppets go to walt disney world or, IAVMMCM, they will do if you add the exclusive miss piggy figure from the 1st series.:smile: