The Muppet Chorus vs. Glee Club

Saironi

Reaction score
It comprises of Piggy, Geroge, Gladys, Fozzie, Gonzo and Kermit gathered around Rowlf's piano sometimes to sing what to be their favorite songs. They're much better than the Glee Club, if you ask me, since they seem to have a better sense of harmoney than those frogs, chickens, and pigs did. Who's with me on that?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What episodes had the chorus? Were there really episodes that featured both George and Gladys in the same music act? Weird. I didn't think George appeared after the second season, and I know that Gladys didn't appear untill the third season.

David French

Reaction score
Well, George did still appear in the opening titles, but I can't recall him and Gladys together on stage. For that matter, did Gladys EVER appear on stage? I don't think she did.

Saironi

Reaction score
They HAVE been on stage before, unless the Muppet Theater actually has a ballroom for At The Dance.

But that's not important.

Was the chorus better than the Glee Club in anyone's opinion?

David French

Reaction score
Saironi said:
They HAVE been on stage before, unless the Muppet Theater actually has a ballroom for At The Dance.

But that's not important.

Was the chorus better than the Glee Club in anyone's opinion?
Ahhh!! But that's not Gladys who appeared in the At the Dance sketches - that was Mildred.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I's weird that someone would mistake Mildred for Gladys, since i think Mildred is a lot more popular than Gladys.