1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Christmas Carol coming to Blu-ray November 6

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm...cool. At least they're getting more Muppet stuff out in some way...
  3. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

YAYY! i can't tell you how happy this makes me! will it be the extended edition with "love is gone" included in the film? that was the original video release when it first came out, then the dvd took it out

is that commentary brand new?
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Why a new cover? They changed it in the 20 (or is it 25) anniversary edition, and they're changing it again?

And yes, there seems to be an additional commentary. One by director Brian Henson and one by the Muppets.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Cool :) now disney just needs TMM and GMC on blu ray now! ;)
    heralde, jvcarroll and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Too bad I didn't like the movie otherwise I'd be all over it. Lol! But glad to see Disney is making an effort to get more Muppet stuff out but HOW ABOUT SEASONS 4 & 5 DISNEY??? SEASONS 4&5!!! :fanatic:
  7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I kind of like the new cover. I mean, it the same stock photo again, but it has a nice look to it. I'm not a big fan of this movie either, but I am SO getting this!
  8. Pinkflower7783

Oh I love the new cover too! I wish I could say the same for the movie. Ehh who knows I might end up buying it since I don't own it on DVD. Lol!
  9. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

I hope so. Though, if that's the original Brian Henson commentary (which was for the extended version) they're including, it's a safe guess that the answer is, 'Yes'.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I also like the new cover. But is that Gonzo photo used on it new? I've never seen it before. But regardless, I like how they at least make the old picture look better on the cover...
  11. Pinkflower7783

I hope while their converting all these movies over to blu-ray their still working on getting the rest of TMS show out. :p
  12. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

This is great news! :) :D :) :D I saw the news on Twitter this morning, and at first didn't know if it was real or not.

It's not my favorite Muppet movie, but it's still great!
    Hopefully it will be the complete film this time. The new commentary should be fun.

I'm hoping they release TMM, GCT and MTI on Blu-Ray soon. And of course seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show on DVD.

I wonder if they'll release it in the UK at the same time, or if I'll have to import it.
  13. catherine

catherine Active Member

i just saw it tonight posted on here, awesome, I want to get it, I loved it too.
  14. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

New commentary wow
  15. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Aww man. I feel so annoyed that I bought the old DVD version. :oops: This one has great features on it, and the commentary with Gonzo, Rizzo, Kermit are definatley needed for the movie.

Anyone want to buy the 2005 release of the film? :o
  16. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Hey... uh... yeah... wasn't there also supposedly some big Blu-Ray box set of all the movies that they owned the rights to, including the LTS special? What ever happened with that?
    jvcarroll and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  17. Pinkflower7783

I do recall hearing something like that. But not sure what happened either. Maybe animal ate them.
  18. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

:halo: BLU-RAY, BLU-RAY. Om nom nom nom…
    catherine and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Just rebuy it when it comes out on blu-ray. Lol!
  20. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

That was only a rumor, and sadly turned out not to be true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.