The Muppet Christmas Carol coming to Blu-ray November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmm...cool. At least they're getting more Muppet stuff out in some way...

zoebell

Reaction score
YAYY! i can't tell you how happy this makes me! will it be the extended edition with "love is gone" included in the film? that was the original video release when it first came out, then the dvd took it out

is that commentary brand new?

Vincent L

Reaction score
Why a new cover? They changed it in the 20 (or is it 25) anniversary edition, and they're changing it again?

And yes, there seems to be an additional commentary. One by director Brian Henson and one by the Muppets.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I kind of like the new cover. I mean, it the same stock photo again, but it has a nice look to it. I'm not a big fan of this movie either, but I am SO getting this!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
YAYY! i can't tell you how happy this makes me! will it be the extended edition with "love is gone" included in the film? that was the original video release when it first came out, then the dvd took it out
I hope so. Though, if that's the original Brian Henson commentary (which was for the extended version) they're including, it's a safe guess that the answer is, 'Yes'.

Hubert

Reaction score
I also like the new cover. But is that Gonzo photo used on it new? I've never seen it before. But regardless, I like how they at least make the old picture look better on the cover...

Status
Not open for further replies.