The Muppet Christmas Carol coming to Blu-ray November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I hope while their converting all these movies over to blu-ray their still working on getting the rest of TMS show out. :stick_out_tongue:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
This is great news! :smile: :big_grin: :smile: :big_grin: I saw the news on Twitter this morning, and at first didn't know if it was real or not.

It's not my favorite Muppet movie, but it's still great!
Hopefully it will be the complete film this time. The new commentary should be fun.

I'm hoping they release TMM, GCT and MTI on Blu-Ray soon. And of course seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show on DVD.

I wonder if they'll release it in the UK at the same time, or if I'll have to import it.

catherine

Reaction score
i just saw it tonight posted on here, awesome, I want to get it, I loved it too.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Aww man. I feel so annoyed that I bought the old DVD version. :oops: This one has great features on it, and the commentary with Gonzo, Rizzo, Kermit are definatley needed for the movie.

Anyone want to buy the 2005 release of the film? :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Too bad I didn't like the movie otherwise I'd be all over it. Lol! But glad to see Disney is making an effort to get more Muppet stuff out but HOW ABOUT SEASONS 4 & 5 DISNEY??? SEASONS 4&5!!! :fanatic:
Hey... uh... yeah... wasn't there also supposedly some big Blu-Ray box set of all the movies that they owned the rights to, including the LTS special? What ever happened with that?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey... uh... yeah... wasn't there also supposedly some big Blu-Ray box set of all the movies that they owned the rights to, including the LTS special? What ever happened with that?
I do recall hearing something like that. But not sure what happened either. Maybe animal ate them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Aww man. I feel so annoyed that I bought the old DVD version. :oops: This one has great features on it, and the commentary with Gonzo, Rizzo, Kermit are definatley needed for the movie.

Anyone want to buy the 2005 release of the film? :embarrassed:
Just rebuy it when it comes out on blu-ray. Lol!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
That was only a rumor, and sadly turned out not to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.