The Muppet Christmas Carol coming to Blu-ray November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm telling you MTI is next. Sadly that is one I will never buy no matter how many bonus features are on it. :stick_out_tongue:
WHA? Don't you be messin' with my MTI!!!!!!! :smile:

Really, MTI is one of my favorite Muppet movies. Of course, I know it doesn't capture the magic of the Muppets in the way that the original three did, but I still really think highly of it. It is actually one of the things that got me into the Muppet fandom at a full force.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Sorry gonna have to agree to disagree. To me there was no appeal in MTI. For one I don't like The Muppets role playing other characters I didn't find the music fun or even memorable. There was just nothing in that movie that had the Muppet spirit to me. But I will say I would tolerate it more then MFS and MWO.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone will buy The Muppets' Wizard of Oz on Blu-ray.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know I definitely won't!!! That one deserves to just sit in the bargain bins at Walmart. Lol! No offense to the people who like this film though. :embarrassed:

catherine

Reaction score
I've already got it on dvd. I agree pinkflower, it's not there best one, I know.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I like MWoO, but it's not my favorite. Treasure Island was ok, and I loved the Cabin Fever song. Again, it's not my favorite, but it was still a good movie.

catherine

Reaction score
I guess, each person on here likes their own stuff.

Vincent L

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the cover, I must admit Robin looks extremely cute in the picture.
The cover feels like a photoshopped version of a previous promotional photo.

Borples

Reaction score
I'm so excited for this. New Muppet commentary and new Intermission bits (probably) mean new Rizzo and Gonzo material!! Yaaay! I needed to buy a copy of MCC anyway; now I'm glad I didn't do it last year. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.