The Muppet Database

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
According to the people that be at Kermitage.com, a character listing for Fraggle Rock and the Jim Henson Hour is int he works(least, last time I got an email from them)

The fact is, there are literally thousands of Muppets from the last 50 years...so as Muppet fans we have quite a rich history to chose from. A lot of people dont know that.
That's great news about Kermitage Cor. I really don't know the people over there, but I do know they did an amazing job on the Muppet Show Database. Hopefully they know about PunchandJewelry.com's database though...save them about 85% of the work they're getting themselves into. :smile:

Maybe I'll try to join up with them and head the obscure non show Muppet database section...you know who to contact about that Cor?

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Maybe I'll try to join up with them and head the obscure non show Muppet database section...you know who to contact about that Cor?<<<

The person you'll want to contact about that is Michael from Kermitage.com (look under the "M"s in the member listing and email him)

I hope they extend to a 1955-present non Muppet Show listing...to include everyone from Sam and Friends to JHH, Muppets Tonight, etc.