The Muppet Fan, my new Muppet blog!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I figured I'd get the word around on Muppet Central, because, otherwise, no one would ever view it... ever. So, I created a new blog on the Blogger website by Google ( which you would know as something.blogspot.com) and it's called The Muppet Fan. It won't show up if you search The Muppet Fan, so I figured I would post the link here: themuppetfan.blogspot.com. I hope that showed up.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That is a pretty nice website, so are you going to start posting tomorrow, also how are you going to make the logo, and what are you going to put to make it pop.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
That is a pretty nice website, so are you going to start posting tomorrow, also how are you going to make the logo, and what are you going to put to make it pop.
I haven't figured out any of those things, yet. And, I was thinking of posting tonight, although I'm at a loss of post ideas. Silly me!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Once again, I've got another post called Moopet Highlights: Kermoot the Frog. Be sure to check that one out! It's my best post yet!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
They probably don't like it. I feel like that 3rd post I posted probably decreased my amount of viewers.
I think you should scratch the moopet thing though, the moopets are extremely minor characters who we will probably never see again, but the one about Youtube was a step in the right directions.