The Muppet FF Caper

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Kermit,Piggy,Ami,Kayla,Jazzy,Beaker,Janice,Bunsen,scooter and many more are in a caper in this story.Find out why this is so bad...

Chapter 1
,,Kermieee!" ,,Yea,Piggy?" ,,We are on TV!" Kermit ran to the living room in the big house in which the muppets live. ,,Oh yeah.But actually,these are you,electric mayhem in the background and there is my arm." Piggy laughed. ,,Ahaha who cares?Moi is the star of the show,you see?" ,,Yea,I do!"Kermit sat down next to Janice and Kayla. ,,Hey,girls."he said to them. ,,Hey,Kerm!"Janice smiled and leaned to Floyd. ,,hi,Kermit!"Kayla answered. ,,Oh Kermit!Would you like to see another show?"Ami asked friendly and grabbed the remote. ,,Oh No NO!Kermie wants to see this show!"Piggy laughed and tried to get the remote. ,,Em..Piggy,that's ok!I don't want to see this stupid show."Kermit nodded. ,,What do U want to see?"Ami asked. ,,I want to see.."Kermit began,but Ami talked with her husband Beaker. ,,Yes,Beakie.I know you want to see the science show.But Kermit is the boss."Ami sighed and kissed him. ,,Meep Meep Meep moo!"he answered. (Meaning:Ok,give him the remote.) ,,Here is the remote."Kermit nodded and put the news on.
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ON LATER