The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, for the Muppet Mindset (or the Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild, if that ever gets off the ground), it might be interesting to do something like an advent calendar for the release of the Sesame Street 40th anniversary DVD. Like make a different post relating to Sesame Street, once a day until it gets released (other articles could be posted in addition to these). Maybe not now, but perhaps starting in october or november 1. Maybe people can be asked to send in their own articles talking about their favorite Sesame Street memories or whatnot, and one could be posted a day until it's released.

Man, I wish Sesame Workshop would do something like that, by revealing one clip on the set a day until the release.

muppets2

Reaction score
cool 2010 will really be the year of the muppets:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Oh My God! Prwnie I am so gald I contributed to the Mind set, even if it was in a very indirect way. I love feeling like I am a part ot the whole picture.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Let me just take this opportunity to thank Ryan, for creating this wonderful contribution to the Muppet-verse and also for going easy on me with the questions. Thanks Ryan!

theprawncracker

Reaction score