The Muppet Mindset

Luke

Reaction score
yay wd Ryan, lookin forward to it all

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Very well done everyone. Dunno if you'd want to put Kelly's series under the heading of FanFic Fridays, it'd roll along with Sesame Street Saturdays and Muppet Comic Mondays—which I eagerly await. Is your blog Prawny. BTW: How easy is it starting/maintaining a blog?

And if you want to further explore any of those titles or many more, check out the FanFic Library Index (FLI for short). *Cheap plug. :crazy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Very well done everyone. Dunno if you'd want to put Kelly's series under the heading of FanFic Fridays, it'd roll along with Sesame Street Saturdays and Muppet Comic Mondays—which I eagerly await. Is your blog Prawny. BTW: How easy is it starting/maintaining a blog?
I would put it under Fan-Fic Fridays... but I think I've already got a Friday series planned. If all goes well, though, the rest of the fan-fic articles should be posted on Sundays. Though I may end up posting them on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday next week. We'll see. :insatiable:

As for starting/maintaining a blog? Starting it is certainly easy. Maintaining it, however, requires patience and... material. It takes a lot of Muppet stuff to fill in every day of the week. But I think I can handle it.

And if you want to further explore any of those titles or many more, check out the FanFic Library Index (FLI for short). *Cheap plug. :crazy:
The Fan-Fic Library will probably get a plug in the next installment of RedPiggy's articles. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Prawny. Me wish you success friend. :insatiable: :scary: :zany:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I gotta say, the article has made me want to go get the comic books! I'm looking forward to the SS Emmy article, I saw the clip on YouTube, it was awesome!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I gotta say, the article has made me want to go get the comic books! I'm looking forward to the SS Emmy article, I saw the clip on YouTube, it was awesome!
The comics are absolute must-haves, Beth! They're incredible and SO classically Muppety. I recommend the trade containing all four issues. :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd love to get involved however I can, prawny!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You're probably all wondering where today's article is... well, it's coming. :stick_out_tongue: We're featuring another guest writer today and they're finishing up the article. It should be up sometime this evening. Thanks for stickin' with us! :sing: