1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppet Mindset

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Aug 26, 2009.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Very nice job Prawny, Sorry to have let you down by not being able to get my answers into you for Monday after you based the whole thing off of my idea. I let myself down even.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I was Anonymous (edit: in the comments, not the responses in the survey) ... stupid thing didn't accept my name ... did I need a URL too? I don't have one ...
  4. theprawncracker

Hmm... that's odd. I don't think you HAVE to have a URL. I think maybe you need a Gmail account or something? I'm not sure.
  5. theprawncracker

6. theprawncracker

7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I love the Mindset. It helps get me through the nights at work. Thanks Prawnie.
  8. theprawncracker

9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Any time.
  10. theprawncracker

11. theprawncracker

12. theprawncracker

13. theprawncracker

14. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I totally downloaded the script and read it and all I can say is wow! I think some of the ideas are really good, some are really bad and others are very, very scary if they have any factual basis whatsoever!

Curious to see what will happen with it
  15. theprawncracker

16. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Sent an article.

Kelly
  17. theprawncracker

18. theprawncracker

19. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

It would seem there's an indirect relationship between a costume's likeness and its scariness factor!

Yikes - i think that Miss Piggy mask was modeled after an Andy Pig with a blonde wig stuck on top - THIS COSTUME IS TOO HARD!

Fozzie's definately my favorite - and while Statler and Waldorf are great, somehow it's not as fun unless you had a partner you were doing it with.
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

...waiting for the inevitable blog post about how the Count costume looks like it's devouring someone's head..