The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Would you bring back the Epic Family Adventure CD-Rom then? Drudfully missing that ongoing segment's absence.
And the other articles are great too!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope you do more of those videos in the future. Now I know what those darn sillybands are!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Would you bring back the Epic Family Adventure CD-Rom then? Drudfully missing that ongoing segment's absence.
And the other articles are great too!
Glad you like that segment! I miss it, too, but it is sadly on hiatus until I can get home and take more screen-caps from my mom's computer. Tis one of several reasons I'm anxious to get back home.

In the mean time, today we have a recap of this week's episodes from Season 41 of Sesame Street!

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/10/sesame-street-saturdays-season-41-recap.html

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What kind of fude are you and the guys over in tough pigs getting into Ryan? If ya don't want to post it on here send me a pm.
Hello Dwayne-y pants! Just so you know... me and the boys from TP aren't really in a feud... it's just a running gag we have after I called Joe a jerk on my MuppetCast interview. :halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello Dwayne-y pants! Just so you know... me and the boys from TP aren't really in a feud... it's just a running gag we have after I called Joe a jerk on my MuppetCast interview. :halo:
Wow i really need to listen to that one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering, the BAD comic I referenced in that review was a Charlton Comics Dudley Do-Right comic. I got it for a buck that could have been better suited as a burger king double buck whatever or those Palmer Halloween candies shaped like things. And the guy was supposed to charge me HALF of that anyway... and it was just reused stories from the cartoon series. And there was a POORLY written irrelevant comic about a beaver... and the pages were falling out and the coloring activities were colored.... so it wasn't even worth something collector's wise... and the adaptions were terrible. And I was having a bad day anyway.