The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Very nice I think this ses the tone of what the Muppet mindset should be. My only thing is i think it should have had some from Sesame and Fragle but this is very nice.
I like it too (I especially like that Lips is included). It would be great if a few different banners were created for different days of the week (like a Sesame Street banner for Sesame Street Saturdays, a Fraggle Rock banner for the "Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quote" and any other Fraggle-themed article, something with characters from each important Henson franchise, maybe for Muppet Comic Mondays a banner with artwork from the Boom! and Archia comics).

Luke

Reaction score
Thats a fantastic header, love it. Absolutely loving the Mindset. It's a great time to be a Muppet fan, yay!

Edit - It's probably a blessing Jim isn't around to see his beloved characters as "sexy" Halloween costumes, what were they thinking! Probably not thinking anything, just concentrating on the castings lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
(in response to children's Big Bird costume)

Just like Big Bird all the time wears. Picture of hisself on hisself!

Yeah, you're not getting any candy from me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's obvious these people have waaaaay more bad imagination than I have when it comes to monstrifying the Fraggles.
Hobo Fraggle, Red Platypus, Wembley Brainburst Zombie, and Old Aunt Lady Mokey.

All I have is Gobo as an Aztec Guard with luchador mask, Red as an Amazon, Wembley as a two-faced goblin-type being inspired/based on Fibface from Filmation's Ghostbusters animated series, and Mokey as the Dark Storm Cloud humanoid.
So d'ya think I should change my ideas or keep them? And can you imagine Hobo and Platypus in the same sort of shipping Gobo and Red are usually thought of/paired up in fics?
Yeah... Tuck that little nugget of nightmare fuel for the next time you fall asleep. :smirk: :scary: :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
All I have is Gobo as an Aztec Guard with luchador mask, Red as an Amazon, Wembley as a two-faced goblin-type being inspired/based on Fibface from Filmation's Ghostbusters animated series, and Mokey as the Dark Storm Cloud humanoid.
So d'ya think I should change my ideas or keep them? And can you imagine Hobo and Platypus in the same sort of shipping Gobo and Red are usually thought of/paired up in fics?
Well, basically what I'd call them is loosely constructed Pillows and surplus fabric crushed together to sort of kind of make Fraggle Costumes. Didn't actually think Gobo or Red looked terrible (as opposed to the rotten costumes we have for all the other Muppet characters and franchises) Wembley however.... ick. But what still bugs me is the Halloween Hood. It's SUPPOSED to be a mask! You're supposed to be suffocating and smelling your own hot breath inside a thick rubber floppy mask with insufficient openings for eyes, nose and mouth. To think of all the wonderful Halloweens I've spent passing out wearing my The Mask mask, waking up and finding out it's the 6th of November. And if all else fails, you take it off every five minutes so people will have to ask you who you are if you want to consume anything.

Puh-leeze! These wimpy safety regulations and designs for comfort totally wrecked what Halloween is all about. The danger of getting hit by a car. :big_grin:

(oh, and Nice Filmation Ghost kkkhhhhrrtkh Bunglers reference, Count).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I draw inspiration for haunters from a myriad of sources I was a fan of through the years Drtooth.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hope we get a review of the new Sesame games for the WII. I can't wait to hear about them.