The Muppet Monsters (and Gonzo) on the Cosby Show

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Last night Nick-at-Nite aired the episode of the Cosby Show when Cliff has nightmares after eating a sausage sandwich late at night. Sweetums and Cat-Dog(?) make appearances as well as other familiar Muppet monsters from the Muppet Show. Gonzo is also on there as well as Statler. It's a really great episode.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
You may have to be a Muppet fan to really appreciate that episode. I'm a member of Sitcoms Online, and at the "Cosby Show" message board over there, most people hate that episode---it's their collaborative least favorite! They're like, "What is up with that?! That is SUCH a stupid episode!"

*sigh*

If only the Muppets could win over Cosby enthusiasts, lol...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay

Hi, the name of the other monster is Dog-Lion, in a way your very close because a loin is a cat;-) but Cat-Dog is is a cruddy Nick Toon,

It's not so much i hate Cat-Dog themself...or it's self, but the cheep other character's that don't make any sence in the show.

hmm... Speeking of Cosby, some ep's are on DVD now, does anyone know if this ep is on the Cosby DVD's, mostlikey...not.

Zack)Rowlf the, who perfers Cat to Dog in this case, i guess it's just Jim Cummings voice Dog.