The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

muppet boy

Reaction score
As much as I love Muppet Family Christmas, and would love to see it unedited, and on blu-ray or DVD. The main and only focus of the Muppet Movement as of right now is The Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5.

The reason we are just focusing on the Muppet Show is to show Disney two things.

1. that the Muppet fan community is large enough,and united enough to be able to support the costs of releasing Muppet products

2. To show Disney that the Muppets truly are popular among fans of all ages, and that the Muppet Show is still relevant today.

So if you are contacting Disney and are linking with the Movement please only ask for the Muppet Show. Once we get that then we can focus on things like Muppet Family Christmas.
I can understand that. I mean it has been an awful long time since the muppet show season 3 came out. Ok. count me in. I can't join the movement page, but I will give them a call on november 3rd so is that ok. btw. my state is West Virginia.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I can understand that. I mean it has been an awful long time since the muppet show season 3 came out. Ok. count me in. I can't join the movement page, but I will give them a call on november 3rd so is that ok. btw. my state is West Virginia.
Great! Welcome aboard and I will add West VA to our list which is growing very quickly!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Here is the Muppet Movement's First Video!
Wow we are much better off than I thought, the youtube video will probably attract even more people to join, and yes we should only focus on TMS, because that is the whole point of the revolution.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I'm pumped up for this event. As the video implies, we're doing it on Nov. 3rd. Correct?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That is correct sir! In the comming days or weeks I'm going to be calling the number and record the convo I have with Disney. To kind of give people an idea as what to expect when calling.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
That is correct sir! In the comming days or weeks I'm going to be calling the number and record the convo I have with Disney. To kind of give people an idea as what to expect when calling.
Alright. I'm looking forward to the day, when it comes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Awesome, so we only have 8 states so far, I guess that is good, but can we really manage to reach all 50 in a month?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Awesome, so we only have 8 states so far, I guess that is good, but can we really manage to reach all 50 in a month?
I'm almost positive that we can. Even if we reach 30, Disney'll probably release it. And, it also depends on if we get more than one caller from each state.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well we will do our best, and even if we don't have all 50 we will still go ahead with the event. Which will hopefully cause more buzz for another event after the holidays.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Well we will do our best, and even if we don't have all 50 we will still go ahead with the event. Which will hopefully cause more buzz for another event after the holidays.
Yeah, and if this one is successful, we could try it for other Muppet things.