The Muppet Movie 30th Anniversary at BAM

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this on:
http://www.bam.org/view.aspx?pid=1367

Muppets 201 is a completely new program not part of the Muppets, Music & Magic tour and Craig Shemin will be hosting both screenings and is attempting to get a second person to come along for the ride (Frank Oz, Austin Pendleton, and Paul Williams are all being considering). Moreover, Time Piece will be shown as a short before The Muppet Movie. Is anyone going to go? :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score

Muppets 201 is a completely new program not part of the Muppets, Music & Magic tour and Craig Shemin will be hosting both screenings and is attempting to get a second person to come along for the ride (Frank Oz, Austin Pendleton, and Paul Williams are all being considering). Moreover, Time Piece will be shown as a short before The Muppet Movie. Is anyone going to go? :smile:
Is this in New York?

Nick22

Reaction score
yeah, where is it? it would be awesome to go, but im sure my parents will say no.

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm assuming the Brooklyn Academy of Music theaters, the same ones where the Legacy event was 5 years ago.
Yes, I just found out that it is. It's at the same place where they had the 2004 Muppet Music & Magic event when Jerry Nelson was there.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I find it kind of odd that we're now hearing that the movie is in it's 30th anniversary mode, but nothing more than that. :embarrassed:

muppet baby

Reaction score

Man i wish my NYC trip was during those dates i sure would have made it a point to go , if i lived near there i would for sure be there :insatiable: but unforcanily i am not near there :cry: makes me sad that i am going to miss such a great event oh well i hope those of u that live near there can go that is going to be soooooooooooo great .

ploobis

Reaction score
I just ordered my tickets for the Muppets History 201 screening! I CAN'T WAIT! :smile:

Mike Johnson

Reaction score
Are these screenings sold out? I just tried to order them online and nothing was available.

Mike

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Are these screenings sold out? I just tried to order them online and nothing was available.

Mike
Yeah, it is. I'm unfortunately not going tomorrow night. I don't know Brooklyn the same way I know other parts of NYC and don't really want to risk getting lost in the middle of the night or something. But I hope everyone else who goes has a blast! :smile: