The Muppet Movie honored at Pennsylvania film festival

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you live in the New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania area, you can see an outdoor screening of "The Muppet Movie" this Sunday October 13 and meet John Henson and Sweetums. The movie print is newly restored and I was told it looked very good on the big screen.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2002/100602.shtml

Road trip anyone? Wish we were closer!

beneneuman

Reaction score
Now there's a new restored print of The Muppet Movie, could this mean that a new version of the DVD could be on the cards??

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just wished that this means that they'd rerelease them to theaters! It worked for Star Wars, and ET!

I'd be in line to see it, even though the theater doesn't do $4.50 4-6 o clock screenings. Lousy greedy conglomerate!

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I just wished that this means that they'd rerelease them to theaters! It worked for Star Wars, and ET!

I'd be in line to see it, even though the theater doesn't do $4.50 4-6 o clock screenings. Lousy greedy conglomerate!

Worked for Star Wars, but not for ET...the re-release bombed. As did the all the new merchandising they were trying to push.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody here planning on going to see "The Muppet Movie" this Sunday?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great Matt. You should have a wonderful time. "The Muppet Movie" is stunning on the big screen. Should be fun seeing John Henson as Sweetums as well.

Be sure to let us know how it goes when you return.