1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppet Movie honored at Pennsylvania film festival

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

If you live in the New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania area, you can see an outdoor screening of "The Muppet Movie" this Sunday October 13 and meet John Henson and Sweetums. The movie print is newly restored and I was told it looked very good on the big screen.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2002/100602.shtml

Road trip anyone? Wish we were closer!
  2. beneneuman

beneneuman New Member

Now there's a new restored print of The Muppet Movie, could this mean that a new version of the DVD could be on the cards??
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I just wished that this means that they'd rerelease them to theaters! It worked for Star Wars, and ET!

I'd be in line to see it, even though the theater doesn't do $4.50 4-6 o clock screenings. Lousy greedy conglomerate!
  4. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Worked for Star Wars, but not for ET...the re-release bombed. As did the all the new merchandising they were trying to push.
  5. Phillip

Anybody here planning on going to see "The Muppet Movie" this Sunday?
  6. matleo

matleo Active Member

Yes

--Matt
  7. Phillip

Sounds great Matt. You should have a wonderful time. "The Muppet Movie" is stunning on the big screen. Should be fun seeing John Henson as Sweetums as well.

Be sure to let us know how it goes when you return.