The Muppet Movie saga: Everything is...different

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This is my first Installment of my new saga! This takes place after Sibera and they have returned home. Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Chapter one:

Kermit woke up at directly 7:30 A.M. He opened up his eyes and realized that everything that had happened wasn't a dream. He sat up to get ready for the day. He noticed a bluish-backish Mark on his wrist. Constantine stomped on it, to keep him from rescuing Piggy. Piggy! He jumped up and ran down to the living room to find her safety on the couch. After his mini panic attack, he walked to Busen's office.

"Bunsen." Kermit said, "Can you check on my wrist? It is in extreme pain." "Certainly, I knew that you come in here." Bunsen replied, "Let me xray your hand." He took the frog's hand and to xray it. "Oh." The doctor said, "Well, it is fractured. I'm gonna get the cast and supporter." "Wait!" Kermit called, "Can you do something for me?" "Sure." Busen said, "What is it?" "I gotta go to the store after this, so can you look after Piggy for me? Just watch her and make sure she's fine in every way?" Kermit asked. "Sure." He said and wrapped the wrap around the supporter. "Okay and I will watch over her." He said.
~~~
Piggy woke up and found Bunsen watching her. "What are you doing?" She asked, "What happened?" "Kermit asked me to watch you for some reason-" "Where is he? What happened to him?" She stopped him. "He went to the store and his left wrist was fractured." He replied, "I know that he would tell you to relax, so you just do that and I will sit here with you." "Why is he doing this?" She asked. "Didn't you hear?" He asked, "He had a panic burst last night." "Is that why he told me to stay here and watch a movie?" She asked. "Yes." He replied, "He didn't want you to get scared." "Why can't I remember what happened to me?" She asked, "Did I get hit?" "Yes." He replied, "We was on the train..."

Piggy was walking towards the seats. Metal fish was thrown every where and one slammed her head. "Piggy!" Kermit screamed and ran to her, "We need help in here...Piggy can you hear me?" "What's happening?" She asked, "Why can't I see anything?" "HURRY!" he screamed. "Don't leave me!" She exclaimed. "Why is she shaking?" Walter asked. Bunsen ran in and lifted her head on a pillow and she passed out. "What is happening?" Kermit asked, "Is she going to be alright?" "She's gonna be fine, but she won't remember any of this." Bunsen said.

"Are you in any pain?" Bunsen asked. "A lot." She said. "I'll be back. " he said and walked towards the kitchen.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two:

Kermit walked into the living room and Sat by Piggy. "I heard that your wrist is fractured." She said. "It's worth it." He told her. "It's my fault." She said. "Don't you dare say that." He retorted, "It's my fault for not listening to you. I love you, Piggy." "I love too, but everything that went on. I can't risk another fight." "Are you saying that we should break up?" He asked. "No, but I'm in so much pain." She replied. "I'm sorry this happened to you." He told her, "I know that it could've been prevented." "What about your wrist?" She asked. "That's different." He said, "I did it for you and to me, it's worth everything that was happened to me. It was either losing the one I love or risk getting killed." He took a red permanent marker and drew a heart on the cast, and wrote "PL" inside it. "What's PL?" She asked. "Piggy Lee." He replied. He leaned in and kissed her softly. "So you do love her?" Gonzo asked, "I knew it."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three:

"Alright!" Kermit exclaimed, "I gotta tell you a few things that will temporary changes. Like, since I have a injury, Scooter Is in charge. Secondly, when you see Piggy, send her to my office. I understand that we just got back, so if anyone wants to have a party of some sort, let me know." "You okay?" Fozzie asked. "Yea." Kermit lied and walked into his office.

Piggy walked into Kermit's office and walked to him. "You wanted to see me?" She asked. "Sit." He told her and gently pushed her on the desk. "What's going on?" She asked. "I need to know if you're really okay." He told her. "I'm fine." She told him. He took a big breath and looked out the window. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four:

"Nothing." Kermit lied, "Listen, we're having a welcome back party and I need to be alone with you." "Why not now?" She asked. "I like that. Let's get some drinks and things, and meet me in my room." "Okay, I'll go to the store." She told him. "I'll have to go with you." He said. "Cool." She said.
~~~
Walter opened the door and found his girlfriend, Summer Allen, at the door. "Hey." She said. "Hi." He said and pulled her in. Leah walked by Zoot and sat by him. "You mad?" Zoot asked. "No." Leah said, "Tired." He leaned in and kissed her.

"Summer, I need to tell you something." Walter began,"When I was at the tour, I realized that I do love you." "Walt, I love you, too." She said.
~~~
After Kermit and Piggy went to the store, they walked to, Soon to be their room, and lied down. (Shh, don't tell Piggy.) "Losing you was the hardest thing that I ever cried over. Wept, bawled, screamed, and the thought of letting myself go and leave this world nearly became a reality." He said, "I thought that you didn't need me anymore." "I'll always need you, but you've been acting so...not normal." Piggy told him. "You're the reason that I'm alive today." He said. "What about Robin?" She asked. "Him too." He said, "I'm the reason that you just about got killed in that helicopter." "If dying is the only option to keep you and Robin safe, it's worth it." He told her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five:

"The show is gone to waste and everyone wants to leave." Kermit said, "Piggy's still in shock, Fozzie isn't being funny anymore, and Beaker and Ami left. Everything is falling apart and now, I need to know If I need to just close it up." "No." Walter replied, "We're all trying to recover and I know that you're worried about Miss Piggy, but you can stop worrying now. She's safe with you and she's worried about you, too." "I can't stop worrying about her." The frog began, "I-Before I got taken, the last words I said to her was that we wasn't even engaged and I'm fine with that. Then, she ran away from me and I never saw her again.

"Then, I heard the wedding bells and saw her walking towards the door. I started crying, because I realized that....I love her and can't live without her. Now, my therapist Saud that I'm more likely to have separation anxiety and I'm more likely to..." "To do what?" The kid said, "Don't say that you could become harmful for yourself." "I can't say that's not true." The frog replied, "Don't tell anyone." "Boss, I have no other choice." The kid said and walked away.

A few hours later...

"Piggy." Jazzy said, "What ever you do, don't leave the frog. He needs you. And, he's depressed." "Piggy. " a similar voice said, "Can we talk?" Kermit. She nodded and followed him into his truck.

"What's up?" Piggy asked. "Remember when I would, uh, let myself go?" Kermit asked, "I wasn't kidding." "Please, stop worrying about moi." Piggy said, "Moi is fine-" "NO YOU'RE NOT!" He screamed, "STOP SAYING THAT! JUST STOP! I'VE CHANGED! I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND LET YOU SAY THAT CRAP!" "Don't say it that way." She added. "Then, how am I suppose to say it, Piggy?" He asked, "You know? 'Cause I don't." Then, music began to play.

Kermit:

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall.
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear

Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song

They leaned in and began to kiss. Kermit deepened the kiss and pulled the seats flat down." Are you about this?" Piggy asked. "If I wasn't, we wouldn't be doing this." The frog replied. He soon lied her down and began the french kissing bit. He realised her for a moment. "I think that we should slow this down." She said. "No." He retorted and began kissing her again. Even faster.
~~
"Where's the frog and pig?" Janice asked. "Talking." Flyod replied, "Or are they making up?"
~~
Kermit placed his hand on her waist as she began to pant. "You're okay?" He asked. "Yeah." She replied, "It was too fast and-" "Too strong?" He interrupted. "Yea." She said, worried. "Why didn't you stop me?" He asked. "I don't know." She said, "I don't want you to get worried." "I could've hurt you." He told her, "You know that I get carried away with these things." "FINE, I'M PREGNANT!" She screamed. Kermit turned pale. "Oh, uh, I didn't know." He said, "I'm the father?" "Yes." She replied. "Oh my, we g-gotta get married." He said, "I love you so much." He hugged her. "I love you." She said. They walked in the house. "Everyone, come in here." He screamed.

Everyone ran in and sat down. Kermit turned to Piggy. "Piggy, I need to ask you something." He said and got down on one knee. "Ohhh." The gang whispered. Kermit pulled out a diamond ring. "I have loved you since I met you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, "So, will you do the extreme honor of marrying me?" "Yes!" She said, "I'll marry you." He slid the ring on her finger and hugged her. "I knew you make an honest pig out of her!" Walter said. "Let's get some salsa." Fozzie said.

Piggy gulped and clenched on Kermit's shoulder." You're okay?" He asked. "Come with me." She said and ran into the bathroom.

Piggy began gagging in the toilet and Kermit pulled her hair up. "You're definitely pregnant." He said. She stood up, flushed the toilet, and washed her face. He leaned his head on her back. "You're so pale." He said. "I'm sorry." She sniffed. "Don't apologize." He told her, "It's normal. We gotta tell the others soon." "Yea." She said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six:

One week later...

"As you know, Piggy and I are now married, so we have been keeping this fir ourselves. We're expecting our first child." Kermit told him. "Congrats man!" The gang cheered. "KERMIT, COME HERE!" Piggy screamed." COMING!" Kermit screamed and ran upstairs.

"Piggy, where are you?" Kermit asked. "In our room." Piggy shouted. He ran in. "Oh my..." he said, "What happened?!" "Look!" She pointed to the television screen. "A Muppet news flash, Constantine, the world's most dangerous frog, has escaped with a new leamur, who is unknown." Newsie said from the television. "It's okay, he won't come here." Kermit said.
~~~
"Now, number two, let's get those mappets and the pig." Constantine said. "But, Miss Piggy is now married and a week pregnant with Kermit's first-" "Shut it." The frog demanded.
~~~
"May I?" Kermit asked. Piggy nodded and he rubbed her stomach. "Does that hurt?" He asked. "Not anymore." She replied. Fozzie walked in. "Am I interrupting anything?" He asked. "No." Kermit replied, "She's in pain, so do this." "Are you alright?" The bear asked. "Yea." The frog said. "Go talk to him." Piggy comanded. "Are you sure?" The frog asked. She nodded and he walked out with Fozzie.

"He's out." Kermit said, "He escaped." "Constantine?" Fozzie asked. "Can you tell Piggy that I'm out?" The frog asked. The bear nodded and Kermit went to his office.

In his office, Kermit took the cast off of his hand and threw it. He slid to the ground.
~~
Piggy had ear plugs and was sleeping safely on her bed.
~~
Kermit's chest heaved as he tried to breathe. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed and threw glass to the wall. He was soon on his knees.

Walter, Fozzie, and Gonzo ran in. "Kermit, calm down." Walter said, "What happened?" "That other frog is back." Fozzie said. "Leave me alone." Kermit demanded in a violent way. "Come on." Gonzo said, hugging his green friend, "I'm sorry about that. Think about the baby." "If I lose Piggy, I'll lose the baby, too." Kermit bawled, "I'll die without her." "Kermit." Walter said, "If something does happen to her-" "I just sang a song about." Kermit interrupted her, "Without her, I'm half a whole. Without her, there's no hand to hold." "Don't try to hurt yourself again-" "I never did, but I tried in the gulag." "WHAT!?" Fozzie and Gonzo exclaimed. "Forget it. I gotta talk to Piggy." Kermit got up and ran out the door.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven:

At the science center in Houston, Texas, Beaker and Ami are the managers in just about everything that has to do with that place. "Meep?" Beaker asked. "Yep." Ami said, "Piggy needs us. Turns out, Piggy's pregnant with Kermit's baby and their married. Constantine escaped and we need to get back home. "
~~
"Kermit what happened?" Piggy asked, "I heard screaming." "It's nothing." Kermit lied, "it's okay." She knew he wasn't acting right. "It's strange." Piggy said. "What is it, honey?" Kermit asked. "We're married and having a child together. You said that you never wanted to marry me." "I was wrong. About all of it. To be honest, I never got serious with anyone else." He told her, "Before you ask, I'm not okay. I don't want to see you in pain. I'm already in so much pain." "Don't cry." She said. "I can't hold it back anymore, Piggy." He bawled, "It's so awful...I just about lost you and if I ever have to...I will never forgive myself." Piggy leaned her head on his trembling back. "I'm here now." She told. He sighed and wiped his eyes. "I love you." He said, "Even when I don't want to." "I love you, too." She said and kissed his shoulder."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter eight:

"Number two, let's get our plan reviewed. We sneak into the house as Fred and Axel" Constantine began, "Zek, you should know that one mess up and we're both gone."
~~
Kermit looked out the window and found a green figure, and Piggy across of it. "Oh uh." He said and ran out.

"Hello, I'm Fred and this is my friend, Axel." Constantine said. "Hi." "PIGGY, WHO ARE THEY?" Kermit shouted as he walked towards them. I better not tick him off, Zek thought. "Fred and Axel." she replied. "They're not hitting on you, right?" Kermit asked. "No" she replied. "Come in." Kermit said........

"Miss Piggy, you have to choose between you and the baby. " the doctor said, "Who are you going to save?" "The baby." Piggy said, "But why?" "No one survives the inerspeices delivery." She said. "Thanks." Piggy said and left.

She walked into her room and sat with Kermit. "I gotta tell you something." She said, "I had to choose between saving myself and the baby, but I chose the baby." She rubbed her bulging stomach. Kermit began to breathe heavily. "I'm sorry." She said, "You don't look so good." "This can't happen." He said, "I just..." He tumbled to the ground, "Get out of here. Go, I want you to witness this." "Witness what?" She asked with her voice breaking. "GET OUT OF HERE ! NOW! " he screamed. She ran out.

"Something's wrong with Kermit!" Piggy yelled. "What happened?" Rizzo asked. "He fell on his knees and yelled get out." She replied. Everyone but Piggy ran up to his room.

"Kermit what happened?" Fozzie asked. "She's gonna get put down." Kermit cried, "She chose to save the baby." "That baby won't make it." Rizzo said, "I'm sorry." "I gotta leave." Kermit said and went through the open window.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter nine:

Kermit had to clear his mind. First, his enemy escapes from the Gulag and now he's gonna Piggy. Again! When did he turn hardcore? His friends know everything about that. "Piggy..." a voice said from above. Domonic. Kermit up into the trees and frowned. "What?" Kermit asked, "You're gonna try to hurt her again? Well, it's too late. I'm gonna lose her anyways-" "I want to help." Domonic stopped him, "I have something that can save her and the baby-" "How did you know that my baby?" the frog asked.

Domonic jumped down from the tree and walked towards him. "Fred and Axel...they're Constantine and his new friend Zek." he told him, "They want to take her and all you wanna do is to end yourself? Are you that stupid?" "No." the frog replied, "I'm scared." "Well, ending yourself won't help any of that." the frog's "Helper" said. "You didn't answer my question." the frog said, "How did you know about my baby?" "I spied on her and you." Domonic replied, "Because, I feel bad for what I did."
~~
"LET ME GO!" Piggy screamed as Constantine and Zek tied her up. "You got your friends all tied up." Zek said, "I don't care about your baby!" "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Link screamed.
~~
"Oh no!" Domonic said, "Constantine tied her and your friends up." "Come with me." Kermit said, "That baby could be coming while she's tied up!" Kermit ran towards the sidewalk with Domonic running behind him.
~~
"Janice!" Piggy whispered. Janice turned her head to her. Piggy gave her "the signal." She took her knife and cut herself loose and her friend loose. "Flyod, catch!" she said and threw it. Luckily, he caught it.

Beofre long, everyone was loose and took Piggy to the Muppet Hospital. Then, Kermit and Domonic ran into the room. "It's goes through an I.V." he said. "Beaker, the I.V." Bunsen demanded. "You gotta get out of here." Walter told Kermit. "No, that ain't gonna happen." Kemit held Piggy hand. Bobo pulled him away and the frog tried to get loose. "Get him sedated." Bunsen said out of the blue. Bobo grabbed the injection and injected it to Kermit, who was soon asleep....
~~
Constantine began looking for those Muppets, but Kate and Jazzy took him down.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!!