The Muppet Movie saga: My Favorite Harmony

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
First, if you have not read the first installment,read it here http://www.muppetcentral.com/fourm/threads/the-muppet-movie-saga-everything-is-different.59121/. Secondly, if anyone wants to have their own moment(s) in the story, send me a private message, so I can tell the things I can do. Same with their characters. Lastly, if you any questions or comments about the last one, don't be afraid to ask on this thread, the first thread, or message me and I will explain in more detail, because I know that some of it wasn't really in detail. Chapter one will be posted soon! Thanks for reading this!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one:

Piggy heard Annale crying as she was getting ready tp fix breakfast. It wasn't the normal baby cry, it was a cry of fear. "I'M COMING!" Piggy screamed and ran up to her room. She ran in and found that Kermit was already in there, holding her. "Morning, honey." he said and kissed her check. "How did you-" "I told you." he said, "I never sleep." "Oh, uh, I'll go back to whatever I was doing." she said and walked back downstairs. He wasn't kidding, she thought.

She began fixing french toast and getting the baby food ready. "Piggy." a male voice said, "What are you doing?" She turned around. Jimmy. "Hey." she said, hugging him, "How are you?" "Fine, now that I know you're alive." Jimmy replied, "You?" "Good." she said. "Where's my niece?" he asked. "In her room with Kermit. The pink door." she replied. She continued to make breakfast and drinking her coffee.

"Kermit." Jimmy said. "Listen Jimmy, play with Annale. I gotta talk to Piggy." Jimmy took her and Kermit walked out.

Kermit took Piggy and kissed her tenderly. "Hi." she said, "What happened to you?" She sat down on the table. "Piggy." Kermit began, "I love you, but you are doing way too much. You never get your sleep-" "What about you?" Piggy stopped him, "You are the one who cares of her in the day-" "That's my job." he retorted angerly, "I can't let you not sleep. You need it. I'm not going to risk losing you, because of lack of sleep! I lost you once-" "Stop." she said. "No, you stop." he said, "I'm sick of this." "What are you saying?" she asked, "I wa-" "I wish we never got married." he told her.

She took a step back, threw down both rings, and left. "PIGGY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" he screamed. He ran upstairs to Jimmy.

"Jimmy, you need to take Annale to the swamp." Kermit said, "Now. I got all her stuff packed." "What's wrong?" Jimmy asked. "I told Piggy that I wish that I never married her." the older frog replied. "Oh." Jimmy said and took Annale out of the house.
~~~
Piggy was about to walk down the steps when he heard soft cries from inside. She slowly walked back in. She found him crying on the couch. "Hey." she said. Kermit looked up. "You came back." he sighed. She nodded and sat across from him. "I'm so sorry." he said, "If you wanna leave me, then do it. I ruined your trust and I'm such a back stabber. I'm willing to do anything to gain back your trust, because I love you." "I'd been pushed away from my family and now you." she said, "I was about to leave, but I didn't." "Why?" he asked. "Well, you saved my life and I know what you'll do." she replied. "Jimmy took Annale to the swamp." he told him. She nodded. "I can't believe that you said to me." she said and walked up to their room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two:

Walter and Summer was in the screening room. He slid his hand on hers and wanted more. "So." he began, "What do you want to do today?" "I don't know." she replied.
~~
"Piggy, we need to-Who are you talking to?" Kermit asked. "Noboby." Piggy replied. "We need to talk." he told her, "I'm sorry. I never meant any of that and-" "Fine." she said, "It's okay." "How about you change into your shorts and we'll go to the beach with the gang?" he asked, "You and I will have our own cabin and bed." "Hmm." Piggy said, "Tempting." He lied her down on the bed and kissed her.

Fozzie walked into their house. "KERMIT!" he screamed, "WHAT'S GOING ON?" "COMING!" Kermit screamed from upstairs. He sat on the couch. "Alright, what's up?" Kermit asked, walking down the steps. "First of all, your shirt is half-" "Yes, yes it is." the frog replied, "I'm married, so..." "I get it." the bear said, "Let's go to the beach!" "Yeah!" the frog said in worry. "What's wrong?" the bear asked. "Well, I told Piggy that I wish we never got married and Annale is with Jimmy." the frog replied. "Your brother?" the bear asked. "No, the pizza man." the frog replied, "Yes, my brother." "Kermit, what's going on?" Piggy asked.

Piggy. Wearing a thin, white, button-up shirt with a pink tank-top under it, along with blue jean shorts. Fozzie's eyes widen as he turned to her. Kermit slapped him. "Don't be checking out my wife." he said. "Haha." the bear laughed, "See you at the airport." He ran out.

"Was the bear really checking me out?" she asked. "Yep." he replied, "Yes he was." "I gotta start talking to Leah more." she said and went back upstairs.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three:
THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST FOR A WHILE, BUT WHEN I COME BACK, I WILL POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE CONTINUEING THIS ONE!!!!

"So." Leah said into her phone, "Uh....No, really....We are....Cool...Why did he say that? He cried like a baby....be here in five....Bye!" She hung up her phone. "Who was that?" Zoot asked. "Piggy." she replied, "Kermit planned a trip to the beach." "Groovy." he said.

They heard the door open. "Hello." Kermit said and shut the door, "What's up?" "Yo, Kerm, you've been working out." Clifford said, "Yes."

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?????

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four:

"PIGGY?" Kermit screamed, "WHERE ARE YOU?!" "What?" Piggy asked. "What'cha doing?" he asked. "Nothing." she said. "I love your hair." he said, "It's so...blonde." "You married me." she said, "It's normal. Are you sick?" "No." he said, "I'm crazy." "Okay." she said. "I work out." he said. "Classic." she told him, "Yes." Her voice was off and her face was red. "Are you sick?" he asked. "Me? Sick?" she asked, "No, no, no-" "Pig-gy!" he exclaimed, "Have you looked in the mirror lately?!" "Yes, I do that everyday." she replied, "Fine, it's allergies that's all!" "Hmm." he said. "What?" she asked. "You're not a very good liar." he said. "C'mon." she said, "I'm fine." "Yeah, you said that last time and I was waiting in a waiting room for five hours!" he exclaimed. "Kermit." Leah said, "You might wanna see this. You too, Piggy." They went into the lab and sat around the table.

"What's going on?" Piggy asked. "Killers are on the loose." Bunsen said, "Once again, Alvin Chip and his father, George Chip. So-" "We need to have an alert lockdown." Kermit stated, "This happened last time and Piggy was nearly killed!" "We can't protect her." the doctor said. "I CAN AND I WILL!" the frog said. "Stop!" Piggy said, "How do we know if they're going to come here or not?" "No one knows." Leah said. "Besides." Lips said, "Not one person can predi-" "I can and they will come when the time is right-" "We gotta do something then." the frog stated, "I gotta keep her safe." "WHAT ABOUT JANICE? AMI? JAZZY? LEAH? ANNIE SUE?" Scooter screamed. "THEM TOO!" the frog added. "STOP IT!" Piggy screamed, "IT'S GOING TO BE FINE!" Kermit stood up, kicked the chair, which rolled against the wall, and ran out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"Kermit!" Piggy said, "It's fine." "Nope." he said, "No! I canceled the beach, so I can have more private time with you." "How about we have Scooter to order some Pizza, I can go to the store and get some drinks, and you can stay here and relax?" she asked. "Okay." he said, "I'll call Scooter up. I love you." "Love you, bye." she said and walked out the door.

Leah and Zoot was on the couch, being lovey-dovey, Fozzie was getting ready for the party, Lips was watching Leah, and Link was sitting on the porch.

Kermit, on the other hand, wasn't relaxing. He was on the roof of the house, which is his spot for grieving or letting tears go. No one can see him, but is that a good thing? (I mean, he's a hardcore, loving frog.) It has been strange. "I wish..." he began, "It wasn't her." "Kermit." Rowlf said, "Uh, you okay?" "Yea." Kermit lied. "Has she came back?" the dog asked. "No." the frog said, "It's been over an hour." "She's okay." the dog said.

[Hr]

A knock was heard from the front door. Kermit walked to the door and opened it. Crocker. "Hey." Kermit greeted. "Frog man!" Crocker said, "What up? I saw a really cute pig in her car." "Yes." Kermit said. "Can I get some help?" a female voice asked. Piggy. "Coming." Kermit yelled and ran out. Man, he done good! Crocker thought.

After the three got in the door, everything was in different places. "Wow." she said. "Wow is right, babe." Crocker said, leaning over to Piggy. "Crocker?" Kermit asked. "Yea." Crocker replied. "I married her." Crocker's friend said.

"Well, you hit on my woman, I'm gonna have a problem." Flyod said, with his arm around Janice. "Fer sure." Janice said. They shared a kiss. "Meep mo." Beaker said. "Uh, okay." Rizzo said. "Let's watch a movie." Constantine said. "Pig-" "Get out." Crocker said. "Let him in." Kermit said, "We gotta talk anyways." Kermit gave Constantine a evily stare.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six part one

"Sam, get Piggy out of the room." Kermit demanded. "Well, this can't be good." Walter said. Sam had already took her out of the room. "Come on." Zoot said and grabbed Leah's hand. All of the girls were out of the room and Walter was behind Kermit. "What?" Constantine asked. "You are so lucky that I didn't lose the **** out of me." Kermit replied, "Piggy's mine and you can't do a thing about it. If you get a inch near her, I will give more than that black eye." "Kermit." Walter said, "Calm down."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
chapter six part two

"Okay." Kermit said, "Stay away from her." He walked away and Walter was behind him. "Kermit, easy." the kid said. "She's my wife."

{HR}

The gang was watching a movie when a bang was heard. What was it? "I'll be back." Piggy said and into the hallway.

Piggy was walking into the hallway when she was pushed against the wall. "Hello." George Chip greeted, "I always knew I would find you." "Leave me alone." she said and punched him. "I assume you remember this." Alvin said and took out a gun. "First, I'm going to kill your child, then you." he continued. "You touch her and I will hurt you-" POW! BANG! Piggy was on the floor and glass broke. "What do you want?" she asked.
~~~
"What was that?" Fozzie asked. Kermit jumped and ran into the hallway. He saw his wife on the ground and he hop-kicked Alvin into the floor. "Kermit, I'm fine." Piggy lied. "For now." George said and aimed the gun at her. "LET HER GO!" Kermit screamed. Alvin threw Kermit against the wall and knocked him out.
~~~
Gunshots was heard from the living room. "KYRMIT!" Constantine screamed and ran.

Constantine saw the frog couple on the floor. "SOMEONE CALL BUNSEN!" he screamed, "THEY WERE SHOT! ONE IN THE SHOULDER AND ONE...CHEST!" Kermit woke up and found Piggy surrounded by blood and glass. "No!" Kermit screamed and limped to her. "Piggy...." he cried. "Kermit." Busnen called, "You're shoulder." "Get me my black bag." the frog said. The bag was thrown and he took somethings out. His container and needle. "What are you doing?" Constantine asked. "Giving her blood." Kermit replied. Don't start crying, he thought.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???????

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Kermit took his cup of coffee and paced around the house. "Kermit, calm." Fozzie said. "Yea, you're already on a sugar high." Rizzo added. "Nope." Kermit said, "Just because I'm pacing like a manic, it doesn't mean that I'm on a flipping sugar high, so please let me be." "Buddy." Crocker said, "It's alright. If she doesn't come back, we can get another one." "I don't want another one." Kermit exclaimed.

Bunsen walked in and hung his head down. He nodded in sadness. Kermit knew what that meant. She's gone. He walked into the stairway to the roof. "We might wanna let him be alone." Sam said.
~~
Kermit sat on the roof. Sad as he was, you can't even talk to him. "She was a good one." a familar voice said from behind. Rowlf. "Yep." Kermit sniffled. "You gotta let it out." Rowlf told him, "I mean...nothing." "I love her." the frog said with his voice cracking, "I don't know what to do." Rowlf pulled him into a huge bear, uh, dog hug. Kermit leaned on his shoulder and began bawling. "Maybe, Bunsen can do something to, well, keep her alive." Rowlf said. The frog nodded.

Rowlf took his phone and read a text. "Wow." he said, "Bunsen said that she's going to be fine and she can be realised in the morning. You're staying up here?" "Yea." Kermit replied. Rowlf walked back in.

Kermit lied his head on the pillows, that he bought with him, and covered himself up with blankets. Soon, he fell asleep on the roof.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter eight

Kermit was still on the roof. It's midnight and he can't sleep. He took his banjo and began playing.
[KERMIT]

Come out of sadness
From wherever you’ve been
Come broken hearted
Let rescue begin
Come find your mercy
Oh sinner come kneel
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can’t heal
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can’t heal
So lay down your burdens
Lay down your shame
All who are broken
Lift up your face
Oh wanderer come home
You’re not too far
So lay down your hurt
Lay down your heart
Come as you are
There’s hope for the hopeless
And all those who’ve strayed
Come sit at the table
Come taste the grace
There’s rest for the weary
Rest that endures
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can’t cure
So lay down your burdens
Lay down your shame
All who are broken
Lift up your face
Oh wanderer come home
You’re not too far
So lay down your hurt
Lay down your heart
Come as you are
Come as you are
Fall in his arms
Come as you are
There’s joy for the morning
Oh sinner be still
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can’t heal
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can’t heal
So lay down your burdens
Lay down your shame
All who are broken
Lift up your face
Oh wanderer come home
You’re not too far
So lay down your hurt
Lay down your heart
Come as you are
Come as you are
Come as you are
He stood up and gathered his things to go to the Muppet hospital, and see his wife.

He walked into the room where Piggy was at. "Piggy...I am sorry. I'm sorry and I love you." he said and kissed her hand.