The Muppet Newsflash's Fan Art Calendar Contest

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Gosh, with the limited time I have...
I may submit it around December 15 or something.

XD

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just a *bump* cuz I almost forgot about this & I didn't want anyone else to forget!

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I keep forgetting to scan my two entries in. My home scanner isn't connected at the moment so I'll have to plan a trip to Kinkos...two blocks away. :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share that I'm working on a few pieces and I'll send them in as soon as I can! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this thread again. Finally sent my two entries off. Tried to scan them better, but they turned out rather mediocre when transferred. Fingers crossed. If you've been around MC for a while, you'll know just the two drawings I submitted. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well i'll be sending my soon. I'll have to re-do it and color it and let it dry for but since it's not due till the end of this month well i'll get it in befor then.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your so funny Beau. But if i did have a son. Maybe i could send him to Greg and let him enter him into the contest. Don't know how much Greg would enjoy him but......maybe.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
If you like waiting 'til the last minute...

There are just a few days left to send in entires. So whether you have some old fan art collecting dust somewhere or are just finishing up your latest creation, be sure to send them in. This contest ends on Monday, but you still have a good chance of getting your work into the calendar - all you have to do is send in your creations before 2007 (and this contest) come to a close.