The Muppet Newsflash's Fan Art Calendar Contest

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
feeew... i JUST submited my Muppet entrie today! sad i know lol but better in late, or LAST min., then never! :wink: CAN'T wait to buy one of these! :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
DARN! I missed the deadline. **hides behind a small rock** Darn... well, I'll just post my stuff on my blog or something. >< **is super embarrased**

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh crud! I completely forgot about this! :cry: December was a very busy month for our family.

Next time fer sure.
:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I sent mine off 2 minutes before the 11:59 EST deadline *whew*

I can't wait to see all of your guy's entries! I'm glad GelflingWaldo did this, as I needed an excuse to divert my art toward Muppety things.

beaker

Reaction score
DARN! I missed the deadline. **hides behind a small rock** Darn... well, I'll just post my stuff on my blog or something. >< **is super embarrased**
I can't wait to see it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me too. Can't wait to see everyone's art and don't care who or if i win at all. I'm not one of those who cares if he wins or loses. Just as long as everyone gets to see my art.

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Can't Wait for the Results!

Hey everyone:smile:

Its been a while since I have been on but I am so excited about this fan Calendar, It is such a great idea and I can't wait to see it!

Good luck to everyone who entered:smile:

Luckily I was able to find my favorite fan art 5 minutes before the deadline!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've gotta be honest; at this rate I'm wondering if there was even enough art sent in to hold such a contest, or even make a calendar! Well, here's hoping there was, and good luck to everyone.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Contest Update!

We had an outstanding response to this contest - more than 30 unique and talented artists sent in their artwork. Our panel of 5 "expert" judges spent the last two days looking over the artwork and have picked the top 12 submissions. Winners are currently being notified and the calendar should be available for the entire community sometime this weekend – so be sure to keep checking the Muppet Newsflash (http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com) for more information and to get your calendar once the big announcement is posted!

We really appreciate all the enthusiasm and participation in this community project. We are proud to be able to showcase the artistic talents of those inspired by the works of Jim Henson; hopefully this collection of fan art will help inspire other fans and bring members of the community together.