The Muppet Newsflash's Fan Art Calendar Contest

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks!

I just updated my blog with my "entry that never was" (a.k.a. didn't submit) and I would love any and all feedback. Please check it out!

http://sneezyspice.blogspot.com/

Also congratulations to the people who were chosen, I can't wait to see the winners!
I loved it Mrs. P. That was an awsome peice of art. I wished you could have sent it in on time. I saved it as "Mrs. Pepper's Fan Art" in my folders of Other's Muppet Art.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a really nice drawing.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, that is so cute Mrs. P! I would've loved to have seen it in the calendar, but I understand how things go sometimes. Thanks for still sharing it with us!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Aww, that's adorable PepperySpice!

And HILLARIOUS a_Mickey_Muppet! I love it! :excited: Great work everyone! Can't wait to see the final product!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Another wonderful awsome peice of art Mickey Muppet. Funny too.

Edit: I also saved that one too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I just updated my blog with my "entry that never was" (a.k.a. didn't submit) and I would love any and all feedback. Please check it out!

http://sneezyspice.blogspot.com/

Also congratulations to the people who were chosen, I can't wait to see the winners!
I wish you'd entered that. It's fantastic. Reminds me a little of Karen Prell's Fraggle drawings. Great job and so emotive with the characters too! :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Jamie, I had it done well before the deadline but going home for the holidays and such sort of messed things up and I couldn't enter it (though I was pretty much settled on entering it as it appears on my blog, without a background). Comparing my drawing to that of Karen Prell, I'm flattered. Thank you so much! :excited:

Kyle, Pork, Beth, Beau, Prawnie, Jamie etc. Glad you guys like it! Thanks alot for the feedback. **big hugs**

Wow, really cute and funny! I love it.