The Muppet saga: 2 movie NEW posters

robodog

Reaction score
Pick Team Kermit or Team Rowlf. It really doesn't matter. Either one would completely own the sad excuses for vampires and werewolves that Twilight has.
The Count is a better vampire than that Edward moron could ever hope to be.

Alvin

Reaction score
No parody really...I just make mock movie posters to put in my portfolio to do design jobs. I specialize in movie posters. I was bored one day...lol

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No parody really...I just make mock movie posters to put in my portfolio to do design jobs. I specialize in movie posters. I was bored one day...lol
I really like it. It really looks good, That's why I was trying to figure out the source.
Great Job!

Alvin

Reaction score
Thanks...here is my website...I love doing them...hope to do them for real one day...I have done some posters for some independent films though.
www.kevinbarnettdesignz.com

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks...here is my website...I love doing them...hope to do them for real one day...I have done some posters for some independent films though.
www.kevinbarnettdesignz.com
Wow! No way! Did you really do the poster for Dolphin Tale? It looks tons like the real poster, did you make that? Also love the Pirates of the Caribean one.

Alvin

Reaction score
No...I wish...however my poster circulated around the powers that be. My daughter had a connection with that Dolphin though. I thought warner bvothers poster was too impersonalable and made it look like a cgi movie. People thought mine was better

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No...I wish...however my poster circulated around the powers that be. My daughter had a connection with that Dolphin though. I thought warner bvothers poster was too impersonalable and made it look like a cgi movie. People thought mine was better
That's too bad. I'd love to see you get that job. How did your daugther have a connetcion with that dolphin?

Alvin

Reaction score
Thanks! She has always wanted to work with Dolphins so she got the chance to go be a trainer for a week with Winter. They said for someone so young (she is 14) that she was the best trainer for a week they had ever had. She got to know everyone really well, and they loved having her. She even made an impact on the all the dolphins they have there. I'm just trying to get my name out there and my designs. HOPEFULLY someone important will see them one day. Would love to work with you! Just contact me when you need something! (I think we got off subject here...lol)