The Muppet Show Boardgame from Parker Bros

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Anyone have this game? I am at my parents for Thanksgiving (CDN) and I found it in the closet....I seem to have pretty much the complete thing...Copywrite on it is 1979...but I can't remember how to play and no instructions are present. You have 3 types of cards, Fozzie, Piggy and Sweedums, plus a fourth, smaller card which is Sam the Eagle holding up a number (1-6). There's a somewhat monopoly-esque board and 2 6 sided dice as well. Anyway, I'd love to remember the instructions for this one...it's interesting...

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Hey!

I have the game as well. I have the instructions and will scan and email them to you. It's a pretty stupid game, actually, but it looks really good!

Mark

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
awesome! Thanks man!

I'm guessing this was a canadian only game as it's not listed in muppetcentral.com's collectables page and the board is printed in english on one side and french on the other.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I'm guessing this was a canadian only game as it's not listed in muppetcentral.com's collectables page and the board is printed in english on one side and french on the other.
I think it was released in the US, but a bilingual version was made in Canada. I seem to remember some people from the US mentioning it and also seeing it on Ebay.

Mark

GPrime1

Reaction score
I saw this item on eBay yesterday, same deal, no instructions and the seller's from Canada. Is this you??