1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show Database site

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Ryan, Jun 30, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Hey Guys
    My site, The Muppet Show Database will be opening offiicially this Friday, and I was wondering what you all would like to see most. All ideas will be considered, with a yes or no answer, mostly due to time, knowledge, and ability etc. Any help is deeply apprieciated
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Dancin' girls :D :D :D

Sorry man, I couldn't help muh-self!

Maybe some screen shot pictures would be nice.
  3. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Dancing girls...ooh la la! ;0)

Check out my site. I'm WAY ahead of you. I've been doing screen caps for years! :cool:

Be sure to go there on Friday for the official opening! You can see a preview now.(see sig below)
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, I'd like to see bits of it devoted to PIGS IN SPACE. I saw a few pics, but maybe a section of just Pigs in space pictures or soemthing.
  5. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

Someone suggested in another thread that maybe you should a pic and some details on every muppet character EVER!
    Theres a challenge, hehe...would take some time but I'm sure it would build up slowly!

IGGY35
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

As was mentioned a few days ago, we're working on Muppet profiles that will correspond with our Muppet Show episode guide.