The Muppet Show featuring Cherie Currie

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Okay this is my second fan fiction i think this one is better than my last fan fiction okay i hope you guys enjoy.

Kermit: It's the Muppet Show with our very special guest star Cherie Currie

Girls: It's time to play the music it's time to light the lights it's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

Boys: It's time to put on make up it's time to dress up right it's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight

Waldorf: Why do we always come here
Staltler: I guess we'll never know
Waldorf: It's like a kind of torture
Both: To have to watch the show

Cast: And now lets get things started
Audience: Why don't you get things started
Kermit: It's time to get things started
Cast: On the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, muppetational this is what we call our Muppet Show

(Gonzo blows his trumpet)

Kermit: Thank you, thank you, thank you and welcome to the Muppet Show our guest star tonight is one of the most talented singers Ms. Cherie Currie and on top of that we are gonna do a very different show tonight matter fact it's so different that i have to go backstage and get ready uh Scooter would you come here and take over for me.

Scooter: Sure chief okay here is one of our sketch featuring Cherie Currie.

Cherie: Whoa
Floyd: What
Cherie: This is my band
Dr. Teeth: Well yeah what were you expecting.
Cherie: Uh nothing
Floyd: Well okay lets jam
Cherie: Wait you really think you can play this song
Dr. Teeth: Well of course we can play anything
Cherie: Okay
Dr. Teeth: 1 2 3 4

Cherie: Can't stay at home can't stay at school old folks say you poor little fool down the streets i'm the girl next door i'm the fox you've been waiting for
Hello daddy, Hello mom i'm you ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, Cherry Bomb Hello world i'm your wild girl i'm your ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, Cherry Bomb
Stone age love and strange sounds too come on baby let me get to you bad nights cause'n teenage blues get down ladies you've got nothing to loose
Hello daddy, Hello mom i'm your ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, Cherry Bomb
Hello world i'm your wild girl i'm your ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, Cherry Bomb

(Janice does an awesome solo)

Hello world i'm your wild girl i'm your ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, Cherry Bomb
Hey street boy wants some style your dead end dreams to make you smile i'll give ya something to live for have ya, grab ya, till your sore
Hello world i'm your wild girl i'm your ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, Cherry Bomb, Cherry Bomb, Cherry Bomb, Cherry Bomb, Cherry Bomb, Cherry Bomb!

Scooter: Okay now for our next sketch Veterinarian's Hospital

Announcer: I'm once again for Veterinarian's Hospital the continuing story of a quack whose gone to the dogs

Nurse Piggy: Oh Dr. Bob you don't look well are you alright
Dr. Bob: I'm still in shock of what happened to my last patient
Nurse Piggy: But you cured him
Dr. Bob: You don't think i was a shock
(Dr. Bob starts laughing)
Nurse Janice: Well here's the next one
Dr. back Bob: Shock or patient
Nurse Janice: Both
(All of them scream)
Gonzo: There's nothing wrong with me i just came here for laughs
Nurse Piggy: Boy are you in the wrong place
(all of them start laughing)
Gonzo: As long as i'm here i wanna donate my body to science
Dr. Bob: With your body you should donate it to science fiction
(All start laughing)
Nurse Janice: But don't you have to be dead
Gonzo: Who cares i believe in reincarnation
Nurse Piggy: What are you coming back as next time
Gonzo: How should i know i don't even know what i came as this time
Announcer: and so we come to an end of another Veterinarian's Hospital tune in next week when you hear nurse piggy say
Nurse Piggy: Dr. Bob are you going to operate
Dr. Bob: yes i'm going to remove one of the patients vidal organ of great many times while singing a Paul Simon's song
Gonzo: Terrific whats it called
Dr. Bob: Fifty ways to leave your liver
(all start laughing)

Scooter: Okay now get ready for our next sketch

Cherie: Okay are you ready to do this
Janice: Yes i'm ready in fact i'm supposed to be ready
Cherie: This song makes me a little bit sad
Janice: Why it's a rock song rock songs make you wanna rock
Cherie: Well it reminds me of the band i used to be in
Janice: you were in a band what was the time
Cherie: Well it was an all girl teenage rock band called The Runaways and this song makes me sad cause i had a best friend in the band named Joan Jett we were like sisters and in this song well we both sing together. Janice: oh that's really sad Cherie: okay lets start the song
Cherie: I'm a blond bomb shell and i wear it well Janice: your momma said your going straight to **** Cherie: i'm sweet sixteen and a rebel queen and i look real hot in my tight blue jeans Both: Dead end kids in the danger zone
Cherie: all of you are drunk and stoned Both: Dead end kids your not alone Cherie: you sleep in the streets when your not at home Janice: long hard summer's make me wanna fight Cherie: the roar of the city last's all night Janice: you like drugs you like brew Cherie: you wouldn't believe what i can do to you Both: dead end kids in the danger zone Cherie: All of you are drunk and stoned Both: dead end kids you're not alone Cherie: you sleep in the streets when you're not at home

(Janice does an awesome solo) Cherie: got away clean with my fake ID
Janice: no more school or mommy for me
Cherie: stealing cars and breaking hearts
Janice: pills and thrills and acting smart
Both: dead end kids in the danger zone
Cherie: all of you are drunk and stoned
Both: dead end kids you're not alone
Cherie: you sleep in the streets when your not at home

Janice: in the naked city spaces ain't that pretty
Both: as i was getting dusted i happened to get busted oh yes i was arrested oh god how i protested they beat me with a board it hurt just like a sword they kicked me in the eye my brain began to fry this is like a movie i know i'm gonna scream all the pain it's so sad and crazy i think i'm gonna cry if i don't wake up from this dream i think i'm gonna gonna gonna gonna die

Janice: wow that was totally groovy, fer sure Cherie: you know you guys are really got i think i even fell in love with the drummer Animal: aw CHERIE CHERIE CHERIE ! Kermit: Okay here we come to an end of another Muppet Show man it was really short see i told you it will be different