The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are only three months away from the exciting release of The Muppet Show Season 2. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon DVD Ranking. This title was just listed and is currently at around #11,000. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings. Two years ago, The Muppet Show Season 1 peaked at #1 during the week of it's release.

Since most all of us will be getting The Muppet Show Season 2, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Phil! Thanks for the link, although I want to get the special edition cover (whatever it ends up being) I think I may go ahead and order it from Amazon, just to help the site. If you ever get any info on whether the set ordered from Amazon will have the special cover, let us now.

anytimepally

Reaction score
it's moved WAY up!

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #525 in DVD

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's awesome! And we're still more than two and a half months away from the release! LOOK AT HOW THIS SELLS DISNEY! *ahem* That is all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*does the cha-cha-cha*

In yer face, Disney Darlings! *ahem* I can control myself. Yes, I can. . . Really.