1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 7, 2007.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We are only three months away from the exciting release of The Muppet Show Season 2. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon DVD Ranking. This title was just listed and is currently at around #11,000. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings. Two years ago, The Muppet Show Season 1 peaked at #1 during the week of it's release.

Since most all of us will be getting The Muppet Show Season 2, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey Phil! Thanks for the link, although I want to get the special edition cover (whatever it ends up being) I think I may go ahead and order it from Amazon, just to help the site. If you ever get any info on whether the set ordered from Amazon will have the special cover, let us now.
  3. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

it's moved WAY up!

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #525 in DVD
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Whoa! That's a big jump!
  5. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Its now at 468. Thats great.
  6. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

it moved up to 318.
  7. anytimepally

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #170 in DVD
  8. frogman

frogman New Member

#108 now.
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's awesome! And we're still more than two and a half months away from the release! LOOK AT HOW THIS SELLS DISNEY! *ahem* That is all.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*does the cha-cha-cha*

In yer face, Disney Darlings! *ahem* I can control myself. Yes, I can. . . Really.
  11. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

It's at #125 now.
  12. anytimepally

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #134 in DVD
  13. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Its at #138 now
  14. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

#103! Whoo hoo!
  15. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

16. anytimepally

slipping again.. back to #198
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

There's still aaaaaaaages until it will be sent out though, I imagine it will go up closer to the date. I would never order my copy so far in advance.
  18. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I wouldn't order a MUPPET thing so far in advance, but I might be tempted to preorder Popeye the Sailor, Volume 1 about 2 or so months in advance.

BJ
  19. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

#219 now, but I'm sure that it'll pick back up. It's 6 weeks or so away. It's #82 in TV shows though, so right now, it isn't as bad as ya think.

Daniel
  20. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

It's tripped back up to #122!