The Muppet Show Season 3 Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are less than four months away from the exciting release of The Muppet Show Season 3. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon DVD Ranking. This title was just listed and is currently at around #10,000. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings. Two years ago, The Muppet Show Season 1 peaked at #1 during the week of it's release and The Muppet Show Season 2 climbed into the top 10.

Since most all of us will be getting The Muppet Show Season 3, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping.

LStein

Reaction score
I know, I can't believe how soon this is (hopefully) going to be released. We've waited for Season Two long enough and I hope it won't be the same way w/ Season Three. There are a lot of U.K. Spots that I haven't seen and hope it's unedited. :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: down two to go!

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's still being beaten by Elmo's Potty Time which logs in at #425.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's still being beaten by Elmo's Potty Time which logs in at #425.
Ugh, lol.

Though, I am going to wait and hear more detailed reviews of Season 3. It's great to have the actual episodes out, but the special features are worrying me. There's so much potential that's not being used. These sets are expensive and unfortunately lately I've felt it necessary to be more discriminating with Muppet products. Just buying everything will just give Disney the impression nothing is wrong.