The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Well everyone - I'm at work surfing the websites I hit daily when I'm bored. One of those sites is VideoETA.com that announces release dates of new and upcoming DVDs. Well my mouth feel open when I saw this:

http://videoeta.com/movie/102462

Are they right? Has anyone heard anything? Are we really going to get Season 3 THIS SOON?:smile: :confused: :eek:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
As much as that would be completely amazing and wonderful, I won't believe it until I see it on other websites and/or see the cover art.

I would hate to get my hopes up for nothing.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Baby Gonzo is right. If we haven't heard it anywhere else, then it's safe to assume these guys are jumping the gun on this one.

Typically, I trust UltimateDisney.com or TvShowsOnDvd.com who are both pretty good with keeping their info up-to-date.

Also Timmy, be sure to check the Muppet News Flash because Gelfling Waldo is very vigilant about having the truth on his site and checking the facts.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*double take* Whoa, that's quick. While I'd be beyond ecstatic if this was true, somehow I highly doubt it... but I won't count my chickens until they hatch.

*pecked violently by a hoard of chickens*

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure if it was gonna be releases in 5 months, we'd know by now, but i do hope seasons 3, 4, and 5 eventually come out

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Amazon has been listing The Muppet Show Season Three as something that's coming at a to be determined time for a while now. Maybe this just means it's coming out sometime this year. It is my belief that Disney cleaned up some rights snags between the release of seasons one and two and they probably would like to release a season per year. Hopefully the wheels are greased for that to happen. Greg at Muppet Newsflash would know if there's any official word so I'd go by him. He's always up to date with such things.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm going to go with the crowd. I mean, we are getting word of Fraggle Rock season 4 almost a couple months shy of a year in advance. And even still, we did hear of the TMS season 2 release several months before the intitial release, and about half a year later, we got confirmation that it would take another year. But then again, we didn't hear it was going to be uncut until closer to the actual release. So maybe Disney's a little more secretive.

zns

Reaction score
We just have to see it to believe it. But once again, Disney is usually secretive about these sort of things. Let's keep our fingers crossed and say a little prayer for the last three seasons. :big_grin:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.