1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show Season Two Guide

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BlueFrackle, Jul 3, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle Active Member

Phil or anyone at MC,
    When will The Muppet Show Season Two Episode Guide be online ?

I cant wait to see it !

Will it be the same lay out as Season One ?
    Will there be anything different ?

Can i help in any way ?

See ya
  2. ARRRRGH! Dang you BlueFrackle, I thought this was a message to let us know Season 2 was up!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

If you apologize profusely, I may forgive you...
  3. BlueFrackle Active Member

Byron,

Hey,

I am
    sorry man !

*Goes to get a Dictionary...*

See ya
  4. Re: Byron,

LOL! Well at least you are... :)
  5. Jeffrey Gray Member

Well, Philip, when WILL this guide be up?
  6. dwmckim Well-Known Member

It's my goal to have this up by the end of the month. I had initially stated it should be up during July...though the end of July's going to be the most realistic estimate...i know Phil's been awaiting my latest updates as much as everyone else here ;)

I've not had as much opportunity to work on it lately as i've been battling a flu and a bad back. I'm without any health insurance now thanks to my job loss so whenever something happens physically i need to rely on home/alternative therapy treatments, plenty of bedrest and prayer.