The Muppet Show Style Book on eBay

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ritchie,

I've merged your various discussions on the Muppet Show Style Book into one thread. There is no need creating multiple threads all over the forum on the same topic.

The complete book has more than 80 pages in it. So you are missing around half of the book. You may want to make this very clear in your auction. Many of the pages on the rarer characters are at the end which are the ones most fans are interested in. Be upfront that much of the book is missing. There are many of these around and someone will call you on that.

richie crawf

Reaction score
again philip you dont awnser any questions, how can i be expected to let people know how many pages there were to begin with unless i already know, which ive made clear to you i dont .you say 80 plus pages but nothing else,were did you get your book with eighty plus pages is this a genuine copy? what company was it sent to?what is a rough valuation? these questions i have asked many times now, why do you avoid them.why dont you put some pages of yours on this sight im sure your fellow muppet fans would aprieciate them, that way some one like my self could compare my copy which is 100% genuine sent out by henson co in 1979 to bellair winsford cheshire, which produced muppet soaps and bubble baths and things. lets hear some background about yours because im very intereted.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
richie crawf said:
again philip you dont awnser any questions, how can i be expected to let people know how many pages there were to begin with unless i already know, which ive made clear to you i dont .you say 80 plus pages but nothing else,were did you get your book with eighty plus pages is this a genuine copy? what company was it sent to?what is a rough valuation? these questions i have asked many times now, why do you avoid them.why dont you put some pages of yours on this sight im sure your fellow muppet fans would aprieciate them, that way some one like my self could compare my copy which is 100% genuine sent out by henson co in 1979 to bellair winsford cheshire, which produced muppet soaps and bubble baths and things. lets hear some background about yours because im very intereted.
Stop being so rude, Phillip answers his questions when he answers them.... it's not nice to keep asking it gets annoying to some people especially the person you are asking the question to.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Maybe Philip just doesn't know the answers. Or he is just busy. You've already admitted you're not really interested in the Muppets (Star Wars is your thing) so my guess is you just want to know the answers so you know how much money you can make off the book. That kind of turns people off here. We seem to be fanatics that collect for our love of the Muppets You might want to contact a used book dealer they might be more helpful.

gulludog

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Maybe Philip just doesn't know the answers. Or he is just busy. You've already admitted you're not really interested in the Muppets (Star Wars is your thing) so my guess is you just want to know the answers so you know how much money you can make off the book. That kind of turns people off here. We seem to be fanatics that collect for our love of the Muppets You might want to contact a used book dealer they might be more helpful.
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx