1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show with Tom Jones

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Princeton, Aug 7, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Hi, just thought I'd try something a little different. The plot of this "episode" will focus around the Christmas Toy characters. With that being said, show, show, show, here we go!

The Muppet Show with Tom Jones

Opening Theme

Opening Number: Tom sings "What's New, Pussycat?" with Catgut and Gaffer.

Backstage/Song: The playroom residents have arrived and Apple gets Dr. Van Neuter to ask Rugby why he's always so arrogant. In response, Rugby sings "I'm So Vain"(instead of "You're So Vain").

Muppet Sports/Song: Taxi Racing, Cruiser sings "Little Deuce Coup".

UK Skit: Fleet Scribbler sings "Just The Facts, Ma'am".

Backstage/Song: This time, Dr. Van Neuter tries to help Mew with his nerves. In response, Mew sings "Nervously".

Closing Number: Tom and the Gills Brothers sing "It's Not Unusual".

Closing Theme
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

This put another smile on my face.Thanks again Princeton.:)
  3. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Gaaah! You beat me to another one AGAIN! :boo:

Oh well, no law against duplicates. I don't have the free time I used to.

I just have one nitpick- I'd like to see these be longer. You only have 5 acts in this outline; the fewest number of acts on any actual TMS episode was 6, including the UK Spot. Usually the number of acts was more around 8 or 9.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole