1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppet Travel Guide

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Hubert, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I had thrown around the idea previously, and I finally decided to come around and make one: http://muppettravelguide.wetpaint.com/

Basically, it's a collaborative guide to Muppet locations that anyone can edit. Most of the editing info you'll need is on the main page, just join the wiki to start. Feel free to ask me any questions about it. And don't feel like you can't contribute if you are not from the U.S. It would be greatly appreciated if we could also have Muppet locations that are in other countries.

Though no locations have been added yet, I will be starting to work on it soon. Like I said, feel free to join in.