The Muppet Valentine's Day Party

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This story will be in Kermit's point of view.

Ch.1

It's getting closer to that one special day. Valentine's Day. What can I get for Piggy? Chocolate? Teddy bears? A homemade card? The diamond ring?

I walked into Pepe's room. "Pepe, what can I get for Piggy?" I asked, "I want to show her how I love her." "Just give her a marriage proposal." Pepe replied. "Thanks, Pepe. " I said and walked out.

A marriage proposal is perfect, but will she say yes?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch.2

I walked into the main room of the boarding house and saw Gonzo, Leah, Jazzy, Ami, and the electric mayhem working on decor. I want to get Lady Antebellum over here. Piggy and I have been together for along time. Why? I don't really know, but it's a good sign of my life.

Then, I walked over to Piggy and began kissing her like she never been kissed by a frog. We was seeping deepening the kiss. Little did I know, I began the french kissing bit. "YAHOO! THAT'S A BIG ONE, H'OKAY!" Pepe says out of the blue.

I realised her and took her hand. "What did you do?" Piggy asked. "Nothing yet." I replied, "Maybe we can make a little Valentine's Day compromise." She laughed. "Hmm, after the party where it's private." She said with a seductive grin. "Oh, I love it when you seduce me." I told her. "Hello, Earth to Kermit!" Janice says every time Piggy and I start to have a little "fun" in front of her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3

I am not always romantic, but when I am, I usually have to keep it under control. I was at a teddy bear store when a awkward moment began. I saw Piggy's ex- boyfriend, Hamilton, walk in. Holding back my anger, I continued to look for a teddy bear.

Okay, ring...check...homemade card...check...chocolate...definitely...teddy bear...uh...got it!

Yes, I might be going crazy, but after Constantine nearly took her away...I knew that she was the one.

Then, I returned home to the boarding house to hide the gifts in my room. And, here's two suprizes that she'll never see coming. One: I gonna sing "Just A Kiss" with Lady Antebellum. Two: During their performance of "Need You Now," I'm going to propose to her. She has no idea.

When I walked into my room, I saw Piggy lying on my bed. "Hey, baby girl." I said, "You need help?" "I can't sleep." She replied, "Can you help me get to sleep?" I walked to the bed and lied by her. "I love you." I told her, "You know that, right?" She lied her head on my chest, trying to get comfortable. "I love you, too." She told me. I began rubbing her head, which helps her relax in difficult situations. "I'm never leaving your side." I whispered, "Never."

Later in the night, she suddenly woke up. Panting really rapidly, she began sweating, her pulse was racing, and it was scary. "What happened?" I asked, "Tell me honey, you're scaring me." "I forgot to...get you a..Valentine gift and it's...so awful-" "Shh, listen to me." I told her, "I already got mine...it's you." I began kissing her and lied her down with me still kissing her. I released her. "You're okay now?" I asked, "I need to know what's going on." She took a deep breath and sat up. "You won't leave me when I tell you this, right?" "Never." I told her and held her hand. "Okay." She began, "Link tried to get to me." "How?" I asked, getting angry. "He began to Kiss my...neck and touching me, but I pushed him away and left." "Stand up." I demanded, "Just do it."

She stood up and I pulled the back of her shirt up, only to see red marks on her back and shoulders. "Sit here." I told her, "I'll be back." I ran out of my room angry.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 4

It's today. The party is today and each minute passes by quickly. Lady Antebellum had just got their music things ready. We have one hour left before the party.

One hour later...

"Alright, we have Lady Antebellum here." Sal said, "And performing with them is the frog man." They began playing the music to "Just A Kiss"

(Lady Antebellum )
Lyin' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings
When it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back
When I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight
(Kermit)
I know that if we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer
To the love we wanna find
It's never felt so real
No it's never felt so right

And I don't want to mess this thing up
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight
(Lady Antebellum)
No I don't want to say goodnight
I know it's time to leave,
But you'll be in my dreams

Tonight
Tonight
Tonight
(Kermit)
No I don't want to mess this thing up
So baby I'm alright, oh, let's do this right

With just a kiss goodnight
With a kiss goodnight
Kiss goodnight

Then, I walked to Piggy and the band began playing "Need You Now." I took her hand and swung it. "So." Piggy said, "What's up?"

Then, I dropped down on one knee and pulled out the ring. "So, I don't know how to do this, but will you marry me?" I asked. "Well, uh, yes I will." She replied.

The crowd clapped and cheered as we kissed.

The end.