The MuppetCast - Show #110 - Puppeteers of America

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Now before you go thinking I didn't do a "tribute" to Jim this year, listen to the first 30 minutes of the episode. It's completely devoted to listener email and full of listener Muppet musings. I don't think I could have asked for better responses. I defy you not to well up when listening to Speed Tracer's at the end of the segment.

Jeff Cornett from Puppeteers of America also joins me to talk about the upcoming National Festival, held this July in Atlanta. I'm going to really try to be there for the duration of the festival, we'll see what happens. From what Jeff says in the interview this will be a grand old time for puppet people, whether you're a builder, a performer, or just a fan. Consider joining PoA as well; Jeff tells you some of the benefits you receive from doing so.

Next week I'm expecting to talk with Matt Blum of the GeekDad blog. Matt's work has been featured on the show before, and he'll be representing the myriad Muppet fans over at GeekDad. We're even planning to do a new Muppet List, discussing Muppet Tech. Should be fun!

How'd you like this episode?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Heard the newest episode! Get goose bumps or something every time I hear Just One Person. That song really is so moving and touching!