The MuppetCast - Show #33 - Holiday Kickoff

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Make sure you get both parts of this week's show. There is the audio portion, which is show #33, and then make sure you watch VidCast #2!

I had fun putting this show together, both in doing the audio portion and in watching and formatting David Quesal's video for the vidcast. I think the audio portion is a good indicator of what you can expect this holiday season, along with a few more ingredients thrown in for taste. I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did!

I say it in the episode's "What I'm Thankful For" segment, but I want to say it again here; I am endlessly thankful to everyone who listens to The MuppetCast. I'm glad you guys enjoy listening to these shows as much as I enjoy producing them. I can't imagine what I did with my weekends before The MuppetCast! It is truly a labor of love, and I sometimes can't believe that I actually get to do this every week! Thank you so much!

Cantus Fraggle would say "Listening is the first step, and the last step," but this week I would tell you that listening is the fist step, and watching is the last step, lol. So do make sure you listen to and watch the podcast and vidcast this week, and I can't wait to see what you think!

Have a great week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve. First off, thanks for putting this podcast together for all us Henson/Muppet fans.
Sent you an Email with Show #32 thoughts, and another with my contest entry, hope you got 'em both.
Glad you were able to get some Bear in the Big Blue House Thanksgiving music, asked for it with the intentions of sending it your way, but didn't get any.
In the "What I'm Thankful For" portion... There was a part where I thought, "careful or you'll segway into a song", and you know which one.
Also, could you please tell us the names and sources of the songs for the Muppet Montage at the end of the episode, and the song about the Christmas goose getting fat?
Another thing, on the Muppetcast's main site, where's the link for the vidcast? Couldn't find it.
A quote from Cantus huh... Guess that subtly tells everybody here which FR song won out.

Looking forward to the next show and hearing about your adventures at the Mid-Ohio Comic Con.