The MuppetCast - Show #45 - The MC Forum Awards Ceremony

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Honestly, the Hispanic chambermaid comment did crack me up! Sorry Ed!
:smirk: Although, I did think you would have more of an accent; picked up a slight one after listening for a bit though.
Hmmm, I never thought of you as sounding like Ernie, but maybe I missed something.

Luke

Reaction score
I thought Beauregard mentioned at the start of the thread that he thought Ed had an Ernie / Kermit tone to his voice. That's what made me think about it when i was listening - i imagine if he's got a similar pitch he would make a good impressionist.

And Jlo Movies? You know me too well Count, lol. I listened again to this Muppetcast because it was just so cool - the format was great, and the choice of some musical numbers well thought out.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't realise that there was an awards thread (and I have voted in awards threads in the past). It's a shame that I didn't vote (or win anything.... But I guess I deserve not to win). But during a few of the awards, I correctly preditced who was going to be announced the winner (I correctly guessed that Frogboy would win "most missed meber" award, and I correctly guessed that Bear would win the "most knowledgable Sesame Street fan" award... I figured it'd either be him or me).

Whoever did the Cookie Monster impression did a good job at having him sound like David Rudman's Cookie Monster. At first I thought existing audio footage was sued for Cookie Monster's lines.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Also, I always expected Ed to sound like some hispanic chambermaid because i had no idea what a Puerto Rican sounded like, either that or some Transylvanian mad professor, but no, he's real, and yes he's got a cool Ernie accent!
HAHAH! I am in the EXACT same boat. I had no idea what he sounded like but I did think he talked like Ernie! That's HILARIOUS, you got it exactly right. :big_grin:

I've listened to about half, then my iPod sort of died (not sure what is wrong with it but it's not the battery) but what I heard was really great! Thanks guys!

p.s. FAT BLUE AND GROVER GAVE ME AN AWARD. :super: I love you, Prawnie!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
x) So flattering was this whole event.
I offer my assistance to making a good portion of the awards for the next event. <3