The MuppetCast - Show #65 - But Mostly America

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And short people rule the world. They do? How do they do that? By pushing other people's buttons.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind borrowing Steve!

...wait, I thought you meant Steve Whitmere. Nevermind...*leaves to Swaehb elsewhere*

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Whoops! Sorry, I just switched the MuppetCast voicemail line to the live phone, so anyone who calls in tonight will get me on the live line.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Some state connections for next week/year's celebration.
There was a sketch on Sesame Street for the number 8, where Grover and a famous pool player are at a prestigious tournament, Gordon as the commentator. Grover's just standing there as an assistant. When the pool player misses due to Grover's questioning, it's the blue monster's turn. All that's left is sink the 8-ball and he wins. The pool player leaves in a huff after losing to his cute furry helper, prompting Grover to ask why they called him "Minnesota Shorts". There's a funny visual gag, but I wouldn't know what it is.

Also, in the season premiere for Season 39, Telly will be parodying the most recent Indiana Jones movie, seeking the Golden Triangle of Destiny. Along the way he meets Wyoming Walt, Virginia Virginia, and Minnesota Mel who himself was looking for the same artifact as Texas Telly.

Hope this helps. :batty:

christyb

Reaction score
Whoops! Sorry, I just switched the MuppetCast voicemail line to the live phone, so anyone who calls in tonight will get me on the live line.

That's the cue everyone flood Steve's phoneline! Just finished the episode. Which took me all week to listen too. I loved it. Albeit there should be a warning with this...listening to muppet montage's and such can and will make you laugh in the middle of class. Not a good idea. Oh and from Beau an invite to the SWAEHB clubhouse to the club SWAEHB that he started.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What? *Spits out bagel with cream cheese. Christy! How could you? That's the line the SWAEHB went with, to make Bo feel good... But we know it was you who started it. Oh, I feel so betrayed by this recent admission of yours. It's like I don't even know who you are anymore. Mostly cause of your shifty posting schedule... *Cough* It will take me far too long to accept the deliciousness that are bagels after this.
*Seeks solace of garlic popcorn from the Jerry Nelson Covant with tall 32 oz. Sprite soda.

christyb

Reaction score
Shhh! I don't want the real Steve to know I had anything to do with it. :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. *Glomps Christy, my first cyber-sister.