The MuppetCast - Show #77 - CPA's 30th Pt. 2

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
My special guest: Heather Henson!

Not much more needs to be said after that, but I'll see what I can do. Along with Heather, I've included some rare Sesame audio for everyone to enjoy while I was away in Atlanta, seeing Brian Henson at the Center for Puppetry Arts. He was great to see, and the talk he gave is one he's giving here and there around the country, from what I gather. I was also proud to hand him a CD copy of the 2008 Jim Henson Tribute Episode, with Frank Oz. Hopefully he gets some time to listen to it, but getting to shake his hand and talk with him for a few minutes completely made the trip worthwhile!

I'll have more about Brian's talk on the upcoming episode of The MuppetCast! How'd you like this show?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't rully say, I'm waiting to hear all these CPA focused MuppetCasts in a row. Might take me a bit to catch up. Here's hoping JHH gets some due in upcoming shows what with the next gap in continuity when you head down to MuppetMeets in WDW late October. At any rate, thanks for all the work you put into this thing we call the MuppetCast! ! !
:excited: :concern: :eek:

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
Steve,

Loved it as usual. I will admit to being VERY GREEN EYED hearing the stories about meeting Muppeteers on your show over the past few weeks. I think meeting Brian Henson or Steve Whitmire and getting to chat with them for a while would classify as one of the coolest things I would ever do.