The MuppetCast - Show #86 - A Salute to All Turkeys...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US, I thought it would be fun to revisit some fun moments involving the Muppet Meleagris gallopavo (um, that's a turkey). So along with Muppet news and trivia, and some awesome listener submissions, I think it all makes for an episode complimentary to any amount of turkey eaten over the past weekend.

Coming up next week: author Michael Davis and I take a more in-depth look into the upcoming book "Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street". Michael was on the show briefly last week, and I'm glad we'll get some time to talk more about this wonderful new book.

But enough from me. Your thoughts below!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve... For everything you do for us with such a splendid MuppetCast podcast. Okay, can we eat now? :insatiable:

Good show. Very much liked the parade info. But uh, what's a "woozer"? Nice to see you sorta picked up on ToughPigs' Muppet Turkey highlights. Thanks for the Letters To Santa clips, seems there's the ol' international access problem as reported by some here in that thread. Looking forward to next week's show, hope to have that song to tie in to the opening of the Emmet Otter stage show, and don't forget to ask Michael Davis if the autograph offer is extended to those who buy the audio narrated version of the book. :wisdom:

Till then, have a great week buddy.