The Muppets 2011 DVD details

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I would have loved to have them do like it could be for the dvd a special like 30 minute mini muppets movie and show the actul wedding of kermit and piggy and gary and mary

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i plan on buying my copy from walmart, the gf will keep 2 finger puppets and ill keep 2, more than likely ill keep kermit & gonzo! Her and I need a bigger appartment! geeez lol :smile:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
What the heck, Disney? Seriously, what with this blu-ray crap they're pulling on us. I don't have a blu-ray and don't plan on buying one just to see bonus features! And the prices for these combo packs are ridiculous! I don't really have $50 dollars to spend for the blu ray combo pack and I don't have $50 to spend on a blu-ray player. I'm sorry, but I almost feel like going and writing an angry letter to Disney!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i will say i will not be buying mine from Amazon...may go through Disney Store or Walmart depending the pre order item i want....the price on Amazon is way to high even for "free" shipping it comes out to almost 50 bucks and all you get is the soundtrack download...not worth it

Drtooth

Reaction score
What the heck, Disney? Seriously, what with this blu-ray crap they're pulling on us. I don't have a blu-ray and don't plan on buying one just to see bonus features! And the prices for these combo packs are ridiculous! I don't really have $50 dollars to spend for the blu ray combo pack and I don't have $50 to spend on a blu-ray player. I'm sorry, but I almost feel like going and writing an angry letter to Disney!
WOW! You mean other people agree with me, feel this is a cheap move, and are angry about it?

I say we do write to Disney about this. Having everything Blu-Ray exclusive just isn't fan friendly. Blu-Ray's great if you have a Blu-Ray player, but it shouldn't be the only place to put bonus features. Bonus features are what make DVD's.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I think that was happening during the song, not a deleted scene.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
i think there is a deleted scene from lifes a happy song finale if you look in this rehearsel video you can see muppets like 30 moving side to side on the side
They were probably there so the editors could cut to them if they chose to.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well maybe it was like cut from the movie or something i dont understand why they would have like 40 muppets outside for no reason cuz it didnt show all them in one scene they were in groups