The Muppets and Lady Gaga in new Christmas special November 28 on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Scooter going to be in it well it official this is going to be great Just add Rowlf,Sam,and the band and it will be great not that it wasn't going to be I mean Scooter that has put a smile on my face.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Walter's open neck jumper is one of the greatest knitted creations I've ever seen and makes me more happy than I can express. Kermit, of course, is naked.
Of course he's naked, it's a tad late to start wearing clothes on a full-time basis now! And I agree with you on Walter's jumper, it's a magnificent work of art. I would love to see Scooter in a corny Christmas sweater! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Kermit's not naked, he's got his collar.

There's an article on The Muppet Mindset stating the special will air on Thanksgiving night, November 28 2013, though the timeslot's a bit confusing. But the bigger news is... This special will mark the return of the Leprechaun Brothers! :halo: and :eek: and :hungry: singing classic Christmas carols! This became a must-watch event.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'll just say, I don't know who RuPaul is. Somehow I thought he was a political figure.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Can I just say, even though I don't know how the special will turn out, just talking about it has already gotten me really excited for the holidays. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, he's some guy from the 90's that had some sort of weird reality show last decade.
I think he still has a reality show... whenever I watch BEWITCHED on a gay cable channel, I see promos for a show of his all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.