The Muppets and Me!

Would you like to read more of this story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Since my first fan-fic seems to be going well, I though I would try another one. I'm going to post Chapter one, and a poll. If you read it, and like what you read please vote. If you read it and did not like it please vote. So I can no if I should continue working on this one or not.

Thanks Everyone

The Muppets and Me

By Dwayne1115

Chapter One

As Larry Carter rushed down the stairs he stopped at the bottom to look at himself one last time in the mirror. Larry was exceptionally nervous because he would soon be taking his girlfriend of two years on a date, and asking her to marry him. As Larry made sure every hair was in place, and his tie on straight the doorbell rang. “Amy is early.” He though, s he checked himself one last time before unlocking and opening the door. As Larry opened the door he could hear what sounded like a lot of different voices all talking at once, with the door finally open Gonzo the great yelled “Surprise Uncle Larry! Me and my friends need a place to stay for a little bit, I hope you don't mind?” Larry with a shocked look on his face could only utter a “Um”, that Gonzo replied “Great com on in guys! This place is great”. One by one the Muppets started coming through the doorway each giving Larry there own personal handshake and greeting. “Hey Larry, I would like you to meet my close friend, and boss Kermit the Frog.” Gonzo said as he led Kermit to Larry. “Hi-Ho Larry, I hope we are not going to be to much of a bother on such short notice.” Kermit said as he extended his hand for Larry to shake. “Well.” Larry said nervously, as he watched all the different Muppets still coming through the door. Suddenly the wall near the door crashed through a big hole, and Sweetems walked through the now new hole. “Where Sweeteums Sleep?” He growled as he and all the other big Muppet monsters walk into the living room. As the last of the Muppets came through the door, Larry shut the door and said “What am I going to tell Amy?”

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think I understand now what the problem is with this story. When I first had the idea in my head, I had planed it out as a screenplay, for TV. After reading this chapter about five or six time I see that in my mind it still should be written as such.
So what I'm going to do, is I'm going to write it as it was originally planed out in my head, as a screenplay.
The first "Episode" will be the pilot, and it will have some not a lot, of what was in the first post. However it will have more detail of the "set" and more dialog for the main character, and the Muppets.
The reason, that I'm finally doing this, and the other story. Is because I know that Disney would never buy these stories, and use them properly. I also wanted to do this to kind of use it as a guide for other members to see how the creative proses goes, and how to write the best fan-fics they possibly can.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is the first part of the screen play. Now even though there are some Muppets that are not listed in the main cast, don't worry. They will be in the "show" as well, some with there own story lines. I hope you enjoy.

The Muppets and Me

Synopsis: A young man in is late 20's early 30's lives alone, in a two story house. On the night that he is going to propose to his girlfriend of two years, Gonzo the Great and his Muppet friends come for an extended stay. The story will be set in a fictional town called Waterland, where everyone will live work and play.

Main Cast:

Larry Carter: (Human) A Young man in his late twenties, or early thirties. Larry's occupation is that of a police officer witch keeps him busy at times to deal with his personal issues and relationships. Larry is confidant about himself, and his job, but when it come to relationships he is some what lacking.

Kermit the Frog: The leader of the Muppets,

Mrs. Piggy: The Muppets diva, but there is also a mean, and sweet side to her as well.

The Great Gonzo: A weirdo, but is also somehow related to Larry.

Fozzie Bear: A not so great comic, but a very loyal friend.

Amy Hanson: (Human) A nurse in her late twenties to early thirties . She loves taking care of people and is very sweet natured until things get to out of control then she can become very emotional.

Rowlf The Dog: A calm piano playing dog.