The Muppets and YouTube.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is awsome! I just found out Oscarfan that Gonzo has one too. Isn't that great!

Swdish Chef
Beaker
Sam the Eagle
Gonzo

I'm loving the Muppets all over again. I'm really enjoying seeing Animal, Swedish Chef and Beaker doing their stuff together again like back in the days. Oh yea here's Gonzo's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM

GO DISNEY AND MUPPETS!

ploobis

Reaction score
It looks like The Muppets are going YOUTUBE now! :wink:

peyjenk

Reaction score
That is so much fun..... and as one Youtube user pointed out (I hadn't noticed it before reading his comment), Gonzo is back in his purple tux! That makes me happy, not because I really like the purple tux, but because it is going back to the retro awesomeness of the Muppets, ya know?

I can't wait for more vids!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I think YouTube and muppets.com are perfect forums to reintroduce the Muppets. The videos are a riot, and the short-running time means that people (especially kids) can just click on and watch them without sitting down to commit to a whole show. What better way for people to rediscover (or just plain discover) affection for the characters?

Plus--Beaker performing Beethoven's 9th? I ask you--is there any higher form of entertainment?

:eek:

Erine81981

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Plus--Beaker performing Beethoven's 9th? I ask you--is there any higher form of entertainment?
I can't think of anything. *scratches head* Is this a trick question? (LOL) :eek: